Mass Effect Collection

Updated the OP with the Quarians and Collectors, and pictures and information on all the civs.

As an aside note, do notice that the Krogan effectively have a rate of 2/3, not 1/3. Remember that science is a function of population: double population growth is double science as well. Add the fact that the Krogan could easily get an early population boost through rushing, and it is feasible that they could stay toe to toe in the science department.

As an aside note, do notice that the Krogan effectively have a rate of 2/3, not 1/3. Remember that science is a function of population: double population growth is double science as well. Add the fact that the Krogan could easily get an early population boost through rushing, and it is feasible that they could stay toe to toe in the science department.

Though they don't have a library, and can't capture them either, meaning that even with their population they're still producing 33% less science than everyone else and don't have the library to help out.

I might cut their population growth in half, but they already lag behind in research that for a large amount of the game their combat bonus is nigh useless.

On a different note, I forgot to mention that I also updated the OP with newer versions.

Keep in kind the Krogan also have effectively doubled production, meaning they can produce a larger army quicker. If they can rush a few cities, they will be more than capable of building a massive lead in army and production while keeping passable science.

Sure will, but the complaints I had about them before was their lagging behind dramatically in tech. Generally the Krogan are just meant to be early game monsters, with their strength lying in their growth. I'm undecided on whether or not to reduce their combat (as in, get rid of the attack but keep/reduce the defense boost) AND their growth, or just do one or the other.

My choices are cut their growth down to +50%, or remove the attack mod.

Well, once I fix my CiV, I'll be happy to give you feedback.

Will any of these Civs be updated for BNW?

Added Cerberus to the OP.

Well, once I fix my CiV, I'll be happy to give you feedback.

Will any of these Civs be updated for BNW?

Different versions will be released for BNW. Some may just be straight updated to work, but others, like the Asari, may be changed because of new elements like the Global Congress.

Updated the OP with the Collectors and newer versions of all the mods.

Couldn't remember which mods I had updated, so I just reposted them all. The main changes are the art update on the Asari and the removal of their extra spy, the reduction of the Krogans growth, and the removal of one of Cerberus' spies because it was causing some peoples epsionage window to stop functioning (even though it never happened to me no matter how much I tried to replicate it).

Will update the pics later.

TO DOWNLOAD THE BRAVE NE W WORLD VERSIONS, PLEASE CLICK

HERE.

Extract that folder from the .rar and place it in your Mods folder.

Updated the first 2 posts with newer versions of all the civs and the Vorcha and Systems Alliance.

Will the Drell, Elcor and Prothean Civs be uploaded here?

Really love these Civs, I play with the Alliance mostly, they're great.

As a note, do remember there is now a 5% penalty (additive, I believe) to the cost of techs for every extra city. Just a reminder if you want to change the Both UA.

It's actually a 2% I believe, and it's only for BNW, but there will be BNW versions and they will be adjusted accordingly.

Due to limited space capacity on civfanatics, all the races can now be downloaded by clicking here.

Do not extract that folder to your mods folder. You must instead unzip the .rar and extract each individual folder (Asari Civilization, Geth Civilization, etc) to your mods folder.

They're saying 5% over at the BNW and Strategy forums. Believe them if you wish.

What kinda changes we looking at?
It's actually a 2% I believe, and it's only for BNW, but there will be BNW versions and they will be adjusted accordingly.

Due to limited space capacity on civfanatics, all the races can now be downloaded by clicking here.

Do not extract that folder to your mods folder. You must instead unzip the .rar and extract each individual folder (Asari Civilization, Geth Civilization, etc) to your mods folder.

Simply Fantastic! Thank you so much, you have not only given us Mass effect fans great Civs to play with but have inspired me to try and create my own mods, so again Thank You PLUVIA!

They're saying 5% over at the BNW and Strategy forums. Believe them if you wish.

What kinda changes we looking at?

I think I hovered over the science in-game and it said 2%, but I could be wrong I'll look into this.

A lot of changes possibly. When the BNW versions are first released they'll just be the G&K versions designed to work in BNW. There will be some slight adjustments available in the first release (for example the Theater of the Elders for the Elcor now grants a Writing slot) and there will be some minor changes with the Hanar Trade Port (it's FAR better than a Harbor) and the Volus Credit Bank.

Anyway as time goes by some of the races will be adjusted minorly, perhaps their unique units and buildings slightly, some might have little to no adjustments, and some might be given an almost complete overhaul or adjusted traits to make use of the new things.

And you're welcome, Ultron.

Top Bottom