More Civilisations

Venice in BNW has a pegasus... Much more simmilar to the one posted in here than the fleur the lis is to the french icon I think.

Florence in BNW has a pegasus... Much more simmilar to the one posted in here than the fleur the lis is to the french icon I think.

Huh? What Florence Pegasus? City states still have their generic icon, no? (Otherwise, why am I even making an icon for Tuscany at all?)

WARNING; INCOMING ICON UNRELATED TO ACTUAL DISCUSSION, PLEASE GIVE OPINION AND RETURN TO TUSCANY.

That is all. (I feel like we need separate threads for separate civs)

His cheeks look a little fat, but, since I don't know who it is, I can't compare to a Wikipedia image.

I suppose they go well with Lorenzo's Nunchucks

I forgot about that :lol: Now all we need is for the Ayyubid leader to be holding a shuriken and we'll be in business.

I'll fix the brightness.

Anyway, back to Tuscany, I think we really should finalise it now; could I have an final vote on the choice of colors (Tuscan or Florentine) and icon (Florentine Fluer, Medici, redone Medici, or Tuscan Pegasus)?

This one was my favorite.

Spoiler :

Wait - I just got an idea - why not include both icons in the file in such a way that the user can choose which one they have by changing the number in the Civilizations XML file? As long as the alpha and colour icons are in the same place within the atlases it'll be fine

Nice! I vote for the fleur and red colors (the other ones are too simmilar to egypt I think), but this is the best solution IMO.

Top Bottom