[CiV packs] Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations & Greek Epic

I don't know if Ambrox would be upset about this, but he hasn't responded to the recent requests for a direct download, so I set one up.

Here you go.

Some original ideas for civilizations!

Looks cool, old friend. I'm glad you put this through. It may convince me to skip Beyond Earth and go back to Civ 5. Civ 4 was still the best, though ;)

Can we get another direct download link? posted ones are broken and steam isn't working for me. really wanting to try this out

Ambrox62

How possible would it be for me to use the Lydian leader screen for Croesus in one of my upcoming mods? (a Lydia mod actually)

I really like Thrace's Grey and Red color. It's weird its not more used, I can't think of any other civilization (Except Chachapoya from the Rise of the Andes Mod Scenario) that uses such a color scheme.

I really like Thrace's Grey and Red color. It's weird its not more used, I can't think of any other civilization (Except Chachapoya from the Rise of the Andes Mod Scenario) that uses such a color scheme.

Firebug's Argos and Tomaketh's Timurids are White/Gray and Red

Given that these mods are a few years old and are outdated. Also Ambrox hasn't been on in 170 days last time I checked. Should the community update these mods? I love these mods but these need to be updated because I believe some people have problems with them. Should we?

What problems? I've been running them with no issues that I'm aware of? They do need some mod support, though.

Dayumn, it's been a lot of time since anyone posted anything here but, is it too late to ask anyone for a direct download link? The posted ones won't work and steam workshop doesn't work for me, I tried all sorts of things to try and get the files out of steam workshop but I failed, the only thing I can get is the vanilla version with the messed up TXT everywhere and.. well vanilla is terrible, frankly I just want the dacian civ tbh, did the modder who made this like died or something?

I have them. I'm pretty sure they're unaltered. Here: The XML's are all I can upload, the rest is too big.

Attachments

• XML.zip
    105.3 KB · Views: 185
  • XML.zip
    58.6 KB · Views: 214
I apreciate it but um.. is the xml supposed to work with the art from the vanilla version? cuz I think I might be doing something wrong, besides the TXT thing that is still there, the leaders are combined with other leaders, decebal for example is actualy rammesses

I tried breaking the art into smaller files to see if I could upload them.

Attachments

• Buildings.zip
    791.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Civilizations.zip
    502.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Scenes.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 249
  • Units.zip
    923.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Leaders.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
Part two.