Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

I'd limit it somehow but keep it somewhat similar. Like...

"Luxury resources on freshwater tiles yield +2 :c5production: production."
"Upon claiming a freshwater tile, receive a boost to :c5production: production in that city."
"Improvements on freshwater tiles yield :c5production: production equal to their base yield"
"Upon constructing an improvement on a freshwater tile, receive a boost to :c5production: production in the nearest city."
"Freshwater tiles yield :c5production: production when constructing :c5faith: faith or :c5culture: culture producing buildings"

Ideas in bold work best with the other uniques. Though they all synergise pretty well I think.

fantastic ideas! Hard to decide which one to pick but I'm leaning towards the last or the first one.

fantastic ideas! Hard to decide which one to pick but I'm leaning towards the last or the first one.

I'd totally go for the second one, but if you had to choose between the last and first one, I'd choose the first one. Though it might occasionally be quite powerful as well. I remember having 5 cotton resources on river tiles, in one city radius. Still, that's quite rare.

I'd combine suggestions 2 and 5. Think about it.

Does this include wonders? Because if so, that's pretty dope.

I asked in r/civ and those guys think this is the best one. So I am thinking this is my choice as well.

As long as it includes all sources of fresh water(including natural wonders).

I know I asked this question earlier in the thread, but I never really got an answer, and I'd be kind of curious to know. Are there any plans for a Manchu civ, and if not, could there be?

I know I asked this question earlier in the thread, but I never really got an answer, and I'd be kind of curious to know. Are there any plans for a Manchu civ, and if not, could there be?

We don't really have plans for a Manchu civ. JFD is making the Qing if you're interested.

Mysore? Is this the right thread?

Weird, the flag on the ship is distinctly Turkish but a horse seems like an odd choice for Turkeys icon. Probably something barbary then? Barb horses are pretty important to their culture. So... Hafsids I reckon. Given they also have a Horse on their flag.

Dammit Urdnot_Scott. No fun when it's guessed this early :(. Oh well, yeah, that flag is the Hafsid's, the civ however is Tunisia but uses a Hafsid ruler and is mostly based on them.

Here is the civ icon itself:
Spoiler :

And here is the icon of the other unique component, made by Lord Tirian, have fun guessing this one
Spoiler :

Yeah I reckon it's a Qasr.

I hope not. DJSHenninger's Algeria has that as one of the uniques.

Well, that's unfortunate. I hope it isn't a Qalqat, given its not very Berber. (The name isn't even Arabic, its Persian) Same goes for Kasaba, which is fairly distinctly Turkish AFAIK. A Bagnio would be an interesting if somewhat dark unique, but I still think a Qasr is most likely from that icon.

Top Bottom