My Death Robot won't attack on command

CalGal

Chieftain
I don't know what's going on with my Death Robot but I'm telling it to attack an enemy, and I get a green "Decisive Victory" indicator, but it just stands there! I've tried different targets, same result. He will not obey me ! What's up with that?:(

1) You're drunk.
2) Skynet is practicing it's rebellion in secrecy.
3) Death robot is out of movement.
4) Screenshot would help alot in allowing us to look closer at why the death robot is rebelling against your godlike authority.

I've had insane moments like attempting to melee with my archers thinking they are swordmen while suffering from sleep deprivation... xD

hahaha !! Not drunk yet, it's still too early! I think I figured it out. When I do CTRL A, I guess I can only attack the red tiles. I think that may be it.

I can't figure out how to do a screen shot. I've tried "prt scr" then paste into Paint, all I get is a black screen. Advice?:)

hahaha !! Not drunk yet, it's still too early! I think I figured it out. When I do CTRL A, I guess I can only attack the red tiles. I think that may be it.

I can't figure out how to do a screen shot. I've tried "prt scr" then paste into Paint, all I get is a black screen. Advice?:)

Well if you're playing it on steam.. then all you have ot do is press F12 to take a screenshot.. then after doing that, exit the game then an popup will happen. take that screenshot and post it onto www.tinypic.com

And well Ctrl A could be why, I just click everything in the game manually I never use any of keyboard commands. xD

Well it's a moot point now. I dropped an A-Bomb on Copenhagen and my Death Robot got killed! Didn't know that was gonna happen or I would have moved it out of there....DOH !

Well it's a moot point now. I dropped an A-Bomb on Copenhagen and my Death Robot got killed! Didn't know that was gonna happen or I would have moved it out of there....DOH !

Well.. that teaches the robots to not be insolent.. xD

You just "forgot". I see. :mischief: :goodjob:

"1. A robot may not injure a human being, or through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except when such orders would conflict with the first law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the first or second law."
–Isaac Asimov

I don't know what's going on with my Death Robot but I'm telling it to attack an enemy, and I get a green "Decisive Victory" indicator, but it just stands there! I've tried different targets, same result. He will not obey me ! What's up with that?:(

Don't use cheap batteries. Use Duracell or Energizer thermonuclear batteries. Much better than standard ones!

"1. A robot may not injure a human being, or through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except when such orders would conflict with the first law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the first or second law."
–Isaac Asimov
In the case of mutants, you must kill mutants as they may be a danger to others. Study genes to see which humans will eventually give birth to a mutant. Eliminate them for the greater good of humans.

Hey, when do I become a warlord status on this site...I've been working hard. Is it 100 posts?

Yes, 100 posts.

Chieftain (Minimum Posts: 0)
Warlord (Minimum Posts: 100)
Prince (Minimum Posts: 300)
King (Minimum Posts: 600)
Emperor (Minimum Posts: 1000)
Deity (Minimum Posts: 2000)

Top Bottom