SGOTM 20 - Misfit Gypsy Nuts

Sounds fine, will make a plan tomorrow.

Somehow I think that if we were a top team we would close this game out in 20 turns max, quite possibly less. 15% land and spreading religions and whipping/buying temples doesn't sound like a really tall order. Thoughts? :cool:

The slowest part will be spreading the religion. Having engineering will help a lot with missionary movement. Remember we can only have 3 missionaries per religion. Plus side the conf city will be out of revolt in a turn or so.

Temples will be easy as most cities can whip them. Though a change to US might not be a bad idea to buy them in cities which are to small to whip. Good use of a GAge.

It's odd, as I recall you get it IBT; but I also have memories of moved units getting an additional movement point after it was complete. :confused:
Maybe a difference between versions?

Not sure but I'm pretty certain I've had it as soon as I've circumnavigated. This time not so perhaps its random?

Somehow I think that if we were a top team we would close this game out in 20 turns max, quite possibly less. 15% land and spreading religions and whipping/buying temples doesn't sound like a really tall order. Thoughts? :cool:

I have not had a chance to check the latest save yet, but I do not think any team could go from our position to finished in 20 turns. Unless we already have a large military force in England? That by itself will take some time. And 15% of total global land is not grabbed in an instant.

A top team might be 20 turns from done, but they would have set things up much differently than we have so the situations would not be at all comparable. I do think the top teams will finish well before us, probably well before our current turn much less our actual finish date.

The slowest part will be spreading the religion. Having engineering will help a lot with missionary movement. Remember we can only have 3 missionaries per religion. Plus side the conf city will be out of revolt in a turn or so.

Temples will be easy as most cities can whip them. Though a change to US might not be a bad idea to buy them in cities which are to small to whip. Good use of a GAge.

Do we actually have enough of an economy for US to actually be useful? I did not think we were generating all that much gold, even at 100% cash.

Not sure but I'm pretty certain I've had it as soon as I've circumnavigated. This time not so perhaps its random?

I can not recall ever getting the bonus except after the end of turn. But it has been a long time since I played anything but BtS -- maybe it was different in Vanilla/Warlords?

Yep I think US is worth it. A lot of cities will be able to build wealth and if we buy temples in the little cities which are unable to be whipped should lead to a quicker victory. :)

No time for a plan today, will have to wait until tomorrow.

At this point I do think we have to be a bit ambitious though. All teching is done, what remains is logistics, basically. Capping AIs and domination within 20 turns should be quite doable imo. Should start work now on some boats for England. What remains is reli spreading, but with likely 5 religions or 15 missies at a time shouldn't be that hard, if we use our collective grey masses a bit. :D

At this point I do think we have to be a bit ambitious though. All teching is done, what remains is logistics, basically. Capping AIs and domination within 20 turns should be quite doable imo.

I think you are being a bit optimistic. We have not even declared on Augustus yet. We should be able to force him to capitulate within 20 turns, but I doubt we will even be landing troops in England within 20 turns much less have forced either English civ to capitulate.

Should start work now on some boats for England.

Yes. Presumably these can also serve to ferry troops to the Islamic holy city. Plus we need some boats for the Jewish holy city (unless some are already en route? I did not spot any but I only quickly looked over the save). We need workers for the Taoist holy city to build a canal fort on the iron, should be quicker than getting a boat out of the gateway city.

What remains is reli spreading, but with likely 5 religions or 15 missies at a time shouldn't be that hard, if we use our collective grey masses a bit. :D

There is quite a bit still to be done, however we use our grey matter. Here is the list again -- items in bold are not yet completed.

Game Objectives

1) Achieve victory other than conquest - Not yet, planning domination; need 14% more land

2) At least one civ from each pair must be eliminated or vassalized (by anybody)

2a) Ottoman - Done, Suleiman eliminated
2b) Russian - Done, Peter eliminated
2c) French - Done, Louis eliminated
2d) Roman
2e) English

3) No one else can control a holy city - 3 of 7 so far

3a) Buddhist - Owned by us
3b) Hindu - Owned by us
3c) Jewish - Currently barb
3d) Confucian - Currently barb, but our troops are adjacent :D
3e) Christian - Owned by us
3f) Taoist - Currently barb, troops adjacent to gateway city, need workers for a fort canal
3g) Islamic - Currently barb

4) All of our cities must have at least 2 religions - 0 of 31 cities so far

03 cities with 0 religion
28 cities with 1 religion
00 cities with 2+ religions

5) Have at least 70 temples in our cities - 5 of 70 temples built so far
1 settled great prophet (courtesy of Louis :D) == 4 temples
1 Hindu temple built

6) Enter and remain in Free Religion once Liberalism is learned - tech not learned so no need (so far)

We have quite a bit still to do. We need ~14% more total land; compared to our existing 44% this means we need almost 1/3 more than we currently have. Vassalizing Augustus and Churchill gets us half of their remaining land, plus any we take directly. The Confucian holy city and its island cities adds a bit more. Given timing we should probably raze the Islamic and Jewish holy cities. Maybe raze the Taoist holy city as well -- almost no land there to claim. Do mountains count for domination? I seem to recall reading that they do not.

I am worried about the Jewish holy city -- we need to get some forces heading its way ASAP. If there is time we could also claim some of those island Jewish cities for the land. Confucian holy city looks to be almost ours. :D Taoist holy city we need the workers down there quickly, I see one loaded but building a fort on tundra will take a bunch of worker turns. Islamic holy city should be easy enough as part of attacking England.

The religious spread needs plenty more work as well, as we need to get a second religion to every city and in some cases that will mean some travel time. We will also need to handle the inevitable spread failures, which of course will happen in the most inconvenient cities. :lol: Getting missionaries out to the various holy cities should probably be pushed early, in case we get failures on the islands and need to ferry more missionaries by boat.

Temples...well, we can always go for a mass whip fest at the very end. We currently have 31 cities total, and will add at least a few more even if we vassalize multiple AIs. Call it roughly 2 temples per city. Some cities will have trouble whipping 2 temples, since we need 6 pop available to whip the second temple, plus more pop (or time to regrow it) for the first temple. US and cash rush is one solution, spreading third (or even fourth?) religions to stronger production cities could also help. Of course that requires more missionaries...but our stronger production cities should be able to pump those out pretty quickly. I am not sure if we will have missionaries available for the extras, though. Just how much cash are we looking at to rush a temple? It is a big enough build that it will not be cheap....

I would be looking to whip temples now in any city that is not busy building missionaries or high-priority military/boats. That will leave time for the city to regrow for whipping the second temple at the very end, or free it up to build wealth or more missionaries later.

We may also want to consider giving cities to our vassals, if that would save time. We don't want to give away too much and have our vassals break free of our control, and of course vassal-controlled cities count for only half the land. We do have to hit the domination threshold. But any city we could give away, especially at the end, is a city that does not need missionaries. It would be one less city to build temples, though. Trade offs, always trade offs....

While checking the progress charts, I see Phoenix Rising has had a sizable score drop without any loss of culture or power. I presume this means mass whipping, either missionaries or temples or both. They are currently 28 turns earlier than we are, so I expect my prediction of at least one team finishing before our current date will hold.

Nice summary haphazard1.. :goodjob:

Wars.

Troops are on the way to AC. I would let AC attack our mini forces in the South as his city there will be to strong for us to attack without a lot of siege.

Troops in the North will easily take his city on the first turn available and should be able to push on from there quickly.

Captured cities. Once AC capitulates I would give him back his cities as we don't want to spend the time spreading religion etc.

Churchill or Viccie or might be worth taking both. Same thing though gift back cities.

Religion spreading.

Will be helped once conf city is out of revolt but starting to get there. Important thing will be to make sure we don't trip domination to early.

Holy cities.

I have a galleon heading along the south coast which can pick up some troops for the Jewish city. Suggest 3 knights as it is very weak atm.

Tao. Hopefully get that city in 2 turns which will let us know what we need for the inner city. Remember we need a missionary for this city even if we raze the holy city.

Islam. Easy with the troops we have and would raze this one.

Tech. Guess we don't need any now. :)

Golden Age.

I would appoint the spy and have a golden age in 4 turns time with a change to US. This will boost our income quite a bit as well. :)

xpost..

At this stage, I guess better than an explicit plan let me state goals for next set.

- Convince haphazard that we're really much closer to finishing this off than he thinks. :p

- Subjugate northern Rome, which is the stronger (or less weak) of the two. Looks like declaring T+2. Take him as a vassal when possible. Depending on city an reli count, we might very well gift cities back at a later point.

- Subjugate southern Rome too. He's terribly weak and he'll contribute some useful percentage points to domination. This is of course supposing we're not getting too close to dom.

- Assemble boats for an invasion of England (which will happen after my set). Ideally I'd try to set our final victory up in such a way that vassaling an English(wo)man will trigger domination. Likely means gifting back cities just after vassaling. Depending on percentages, might go for both English even. Nap will be the lucky man out. Anyway, on boat assembly, I think with 5 or 6 galleons we already would have a reasonable minimum for invasion. I'm thinking of upgrading the 2 galleys at the budd city, then we only need a couple more. Actually might upgrade a few more galleys if useful.

- Cities on military, missionaries, temples and ultimately wealth.

- Spreading religions has utmost priority. I think all missionaries have to be built in 1 single turn where conceivably possible. Cold whips are only 2 pop. The good thing is we're pretty close (in terms of the second part of my set) of having hindu virtually everywhere, so that's the religion of choice to spread in more far off places (Tao island, Confu island). I'm actually thinking we might as well keep the islam city too. Enough pop to make missionary/temple whips feaasible. Bud/Islam can mutually spread to each other. With more holy cities we might get a few more lucky spreads, also having more missionaries of different "colours" will give much more flexibility near the end for those last few cities that need a 2nd religion, also regarding unlucky spreading failures. The Islam city looks quite good, so I'd keep it. Enough time and close enough to get a 2nd religion. The budd units will take care of it.

So that means just razing the Jewish holy city, pop 1 just won't cut it, I'm afraid. Will get some units overthere to eliminate it. As I understand the other 2 jewish cities can be left in peace. Will possibly use the Tao invasion force after business down south. Or in between, if we have to wait for the 2nd Tao city to come out of revolt so we can build the fort. Get workers in position for that task.

- Check for free space for some filler cities if possible and not too awful.

- Keep 0% research on banking. Could imagine at some point quickly getting it (100% research), as I guess mercantilism might be worth it (free merchant, or more likely, priest everywhere).

- Run an extra spec in Rheims for the GP in 4 turns, launch a GA immediately. Likely no civic changes until near the end (I'll stop my set before the GA finishes), when we should adopt US and mercantilism if possible.

- Hire max priests in Tours for GPrs to be settled. Getting the temples here soon has a certain priority.

- I'll get back to you in about 5 turns or as soon as something else mayor comes up. It looks like quite intensive sets as I'll have to think of many little items on many different fronts, so it'll be good to break the set in two anyway before completely messing up on some detail.

Btw, another reason to keep the Islam city is that we could always gift it away to our english vassal. Same landmass so they'll be eager and it's ok with the rules. So there's really no risk to it.

Plans sound good to me, nocho.

Yes, there are a lot of details that need to be tracked and taken care of. Lots of religion spreading, lots of temple building. Not sure about whipping missionaries without any hammers invested -- it saves some time but costs hammers. Larger cities can handle the pop loss, but smaller cities may need to spend a turn to avoid the penalty. Then they would get overflow that could go into a temple, or another missionary as needed. If we are giving back most conquered cities to our soon-to-be vassals, then we will need approximately two temples per currently owned city, so our weakest cities will need careful handling.

Good luck! Hopefully you are right about timing and this game does not get back around to me in the rotation. :lol:

Sounds good Nocho.

I always thought the religion spread would take the longest part from where we were. As most cities now have a religion were unlikely to get any spread. Certainly not against 2 pop whips without any hammers in the build but we want to leave some pop for building/whipping temples.

Tech. I wouldn't bother at all. Merc specs aren't going to be that great without caste and if we can save money for upgrades/buying missionaries/temples that would be a better use for me.

Lets hope there are no hidden surprises in the tao city.

Sure I left a settler in the middle area to grab a chunk of land so remember that one. Also some cities building culture.

Good Luck.. :)

Btw, another reason to keep the Islam city is that we could always gift it away to our english vassal. Same landmass so they'll be eager and it's ok with the rules. So there's really no risk to it.

Good point though not sure Churchill would accept it if Vic is still there. :dunno:

Hi team, I'm back in.

The thread seems fairly bereft of screenshots. Last one I'm looking at was dated 820 AD.

Nice list outlining the objectives Haphazard. So we still need to kill/capitulate a Roman and an English. I'm assuming both English are on a separate landmass from us. I think we should aim to finish the English side of things first, before the Roman. Longer travel times and all that.

How would the end-game work? I'm guessing something like:

1. Reach close to domination limit, within 50% of final AI's land.
2. Have temples already in place and religions spread appropriately.
3. Final war with AI that has enough land to put us over limit.
4. Decimate them and claim them as a vassal. This will begin the Final Turn.
5. Gift them back their cities so we don't need to spread religion
6. End turn. Get victory message. Click One More Turn.
7. Any final adjustments? Would it be acceptable to gift cities on this turn?

I'm unsure of steps 5 and 7. Can we gift cities back to a vassal immediately after signing the peace deal? If not, then we would need to have missionaries ready for any cities we captured during the attack.

Would it be within the rules to gift away a city after the One More Turn? If so... then we could gift away any and all cities in our empire that don't meet the 2 religion requirement. Ie, use them to trigger domination, but then ditch them afterwards.

Techs: We're all done. :goodjob:

Temples: I absolutely think we should spread 3rd and 4th religions to our core cities. 70 temples from 30 cities is actually impossible without this. I don't like the idea of relying on GProphets... seems expensive to me.

Espionage: Speaking of GProphets - could we identify which, if any, AI cities already have them? If we don't need research, perhaps we could turn the espionage slider up and gain insight inside the AI cities. Plan to capture and keep any that have GProphets.

While checking the progress charts, I see Phoenix Rising has had a sizable score drop without any loss of culture or power. I presume this means mass whipping, either missionaries or temples or both. They are currently 28 turns earlier than we are, so I expect my prediction of at least one team finishing before our current date will hold.

Judging by there score they have a lot of pop so likely to have taken out most of the AI. Leading to mass whipping of temples/missionaries if needed. Whether they have gone for domination or AP victory... :dunno:

TSR also have a lot of pop/score so expect there well on there way as well. :)

Hi ya AJ... :)

We don't have the boats atm to cross the English channel. So should be AC first. Especially as we are within a turn or 2 of declaring. Should be able to take his northern cities/capital easy enough. Especially as we have a counter to his SOD in the South. Note not much of an SOD from what I can see.. :lol:

We won't have the EP points to see inside cities but we can check when we capture them and possibly keep. Though I'm more inclined to gift them back.

Just checked from a previous BOTM save and yes we can gift cities back straight after capitulating someone. So no problem there.

Ok, played seven turns. Obviously missed the last posts. ;) Will finish up tomorrow, 3 or 4 turns more.

The spreading went quite well, large majority of cities has 2 religions now, or will have very soon. Not so happy about the war with AC. Got 2 cities but lost waaay too many units. Oh well, our power rating is 3.8 so really not all that dramatic, but still. Won't talk yet, he's also had a bit too much war success. :sad:

On the bright side, we're just 7% land away from domination. I guess we can just vassal AC still, but might have to gift something away to avoid dom too early. I think we can ignore Julius and Churchill, take Vick as last victim. I think we can indeed win this by 1200AD or before. ;)

The Jewish shrine is no more (autorazed!!), and we own the Islamic and Confu ones. First Tao city just came out of revolt, fort should be ready soon. From the Tao inner sea we were amphibiously attacked by 4 barb units! :eek: Never saw that before I'm sure. No harm though.

We're in the GA now. Switched to mercantilism. If we want we can finish gunpowder in 2 turns now.

Sorry AJ, no screenshots.

Spoiler :

Logging by BUFFY 3.19.003 (BtS 3.19)
------------------------------------------------
Turn 161/500 (1010 AD) [21-Sep-2014 19:33:38]
Ghuzz begins: Galleon (4 turns)
Rostov begins: Hindu Temple (5 turns)
Rostov begins: Longbowman (3 turns)
Cherbourg begins: Christian Temple (8 turns)
Sindhu Island begins: Market (15 turns)
Knight 2 (Istanbul) promoted: Combat I
Knight 2 (Istanbul) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Vinz Clortho, Knight 2 (Istanbul) (5.20/10) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 87.8%)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Confuciusgrad, Knight 4 (St. Petersburg) loses to Barbarian Archer (0.36/3) (Prob Victory: 77.5%)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Confuciusgrad, Maceman 2 (Amiens) (1.92/8) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 58.0%)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Confuciusgrad, War Elephant 4 (Copper Summit) (8.00/8) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Confucianism has spread: Confuciusgrad
Captured Confuciusgrad (Barbarian)
Confuciusgrad begins: Confucian Missionary (41 turns)
Crossbowman 7 (Amiens) promoted: Combat I

Logging by BUFFY 3.19.003 (BtS 3.19)
------------------------------------------------
Turn 161/500 (1010 AD) [21-Sep-2014 20:53:59]
0% Research: 83 per turn
0% Culture: 109 per turn
0% Espionage: 44 per turn
100% Gold: 12 per turn, 358 in the bank

After End Turn:
Silver Lining finishes: Knight
Copper Summit finishes: Knight
Marble Arch finishes: Hindu Missionary
Istanbul grows to size 10
Ankara grows to size 14
Rheims finishes: Hindu Missionary
Ghuzz finishes: Hindu Temple
A Hamlet was built near Ghuzz
Rostov finishes: Knight
St. Petersburg finishes: Knight
Yekaterinburg finishes: Knight
Beach Club finishes: Hindu Missionary
Rouen finishes: Christian Missionary
A Hamlet was built near Rouen
Tours grows to size 9
Orleans finishes: Hindu Temple
Dijon's borders expand
Lyons grows to size 4
Fish 'n' Whale grows to size 5
Peteropolis grows to size 4
Sindhu Island grows to size 5
Paulopolis grows to size 5

Other Player Actions:
Hinduism has spread: Rome (Roman Empire)
Civics Change: Churchill(England) from 'Vassalage' to 'Bureaucracy'
Civics Change: Churchill(England) from 'Slavery' to 'Caste System'

Turn 162/500 (1020 AD) [21-Sep-2014 20:54:49]
Silver Lining begins: Knight (4 turns)
Copper Summit begins: Knight (2 turns)
St. Petersburg begins: Knight (6 turns)
Yekaterinburg begins: Knight (15 turns)
Rouen begins: Christian Temple (4 turns)
Orleans begins: Lighthouse (6 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Rouen
Catapult 29 (Rheims) promoted: City Raider I
Catapult 29 (Rheims) promoted: City Raider II
While attacking, Catapult 5 (Edirne) decimates Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 22.6%)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Vinz Clortho, Horse Archer 36 (Horse Farm) (4.44/6) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 96.7%)
Taoism has spread: Vinz Clortho
Captured Vinz Clortho (Barbarian)
Vinz Clortho begins: Taoist Missionary (41 turns)
A Mine was built near Samsun
A Pasture was built near Konya
A Farm was built near Cherbourg
A Farm was built near Lyons
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Confuciusgrad, Horse Archer 30 (Silver Lining) (4.20/6) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 95.9%)
War Elephant 4 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat II
Christianity has spread: Amiens
Rouen begins: Christian Missionary (2 turns)
War Elephant 17 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat III
War Elephant 10 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
Knight 1 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat III
Galleon 7 (Ghuzz) promoted: Combat I
Galleon 3 (Yekaterinburg) promoted: Combat II
Galleon 5 (Cherbourg) promoted: Combat II
Christianity has spread: Lyons
Lyons begins: Christian Missionary (40 turns)
Orleans begins: Hindu Missionary (8 turns)
Edirne begins: Hindu Missionary (3 turns)
0% Research: 76 per turn
0% Culture: 114 per turn
0% Espionage: 48 per turn
100% Gold: 16 per turn, 396 in the bank

After End Turn:
The whip was applied in Edirne
The whip was applied in Rheims
Whip anger has decreased in St. Petersburg
Whip anger has decreased in Beach Club
The whip was applied in Lyons
Silver Lining grows to size 15
Copper Summit grows to size 13
Edirne finishes: Hindu Missionary
Ankara finishes: Knight
Rheims grows to size 9
Rheims finishes: Knight
Ghuzz's borders expand
Rostov finishes: Longbowman
A Village was built near St. Petersburg
Beach Club grows to size 4
Amiens grows to size 4
Amiens finishes: Knight
Rouen finishes: Christian Missionary
Chartres grows to size 3
Tours's borders expand
Orleans grows to size 4
Lyons grows to size 3
Lyons finishes: Christian Missionary
Peteropolis's borders expand
Paulopolis grows to size 6

Other Player Actions:
Hinduism has spread: Cumae (Roman Empire)

Turn 163/500 (1030 AD) [21-Sep-2014 21:30:38]
Ankara begins: Galleon (6 turns)
Rheims begins: Hindu Temple (14 turns)
Amiens begins: Hindu Temple (7 turns)
Rouen begins: Christian Temple (4 turns)
Christianity has spread: Beach Club
Beach Club begins: Christian Missionary (10 turns)
Hinduism has spread: St. Petersburg
Amiens begins: Christian Missionary (4 turns)
Rouen begins: Hindu Missionary (2 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Chartres
Christianity has spread: Orleans
Orleans begins: Christian Missionary (8 turns)
Gaziantep founded
A Farm was built near Amiens
A Farm was built near Dijon
A Windmill was built near Rouen
Horse Archer 36 (Horse Farm) promoted: Combat II
Yekaterinburg begins: Hindu Missionary (7 turns)
Longbowman 2 (Rostov) promoted: City Garrison I
Longbowman 2 (Rostov) promoted: City Garrison II
Mehmed (Ottomans) declares war on Augustus Caesar (Rome)
Catherine (Russia) declares war on Augustus Caesar (Rome)
War Elephant 19 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
War Elephant 19 (Copper Summit) promoted: Shock
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Samsun, War Elephant 19 (Copper Summit) (1.60/8) defeats Roman Praetorian (Prob Victory: 50.0%)
Knight 6 (Silver Lining) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 6 (Silver Lining) promoted: Flanking II
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Knight 6 (Silver Lining) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Worker (Prob Victory: 50.0%)
Knight 11 (Horse Farm) promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Russian territory at Yakutsk, Knight 11 (Horse Farm) (9.20/10) defeats Roman Scout (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Knight 11 (Horse Farm) promoted: Shock
Knight 12 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
Knight 12 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat II
Knight 15 (Bursa) promoted: Combat I
Crossbowman 5 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat I
Crossbowman 2 (Marble Arch) promoted: Combat I
Crossbowman 5 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat II
Knight 13 (Istanbul) promoted: Combat I
Knight 13 (Istanbul) promoted: Combat II
0% Research: 69 per turn
0% Culture: 122 per turn
100% Gold: -7 per turn, 427 in the bank

After End Turn:
The whip was applied in Yekaterinburg
The whip was applied in Beach Club
The whip was applied in Amiens
The whip was applied in Orleans
The whip was applied in Boniugrad
Horse Farm grows to size 13
Marble Arch finishes: Knight
Istanbul grows to size 11
Edirne grows to size 6
Ankara grows to size 15
Ghuzz grows to size 10
Rostov grows to size 10
St. Petersburg grows to size 9
St. Petersburg's borders expand
Yekaterinburg grows to size 8
Yekaterinburg finishes: Hindu Missionary
A Hamlet was built near Yekaterinburg
Beach Club finishes: Christian Missionary
Amiens finishes: Christian Missionary
Rouen finishes: Hindu Missionary
Cherbourg grows to size 6
Poitiers grows to size 6
Poitiers finishes: Forbidden Palace
Tours grows to size 10
Orleans finishes: Christian Missionary
Dijon grows to size 5
Dijon finishes: Knight
Lyons's borders expand
Fish 'n' Whale grows to size 6
Sindhu Island grows to size 6
Boniugrad finishes: Confucian Missionary
Samsun's borders expand

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Ottoman territory at Vinz Clortho, Horse Archer 36 (Horse Farm) (3.90/6) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While defending in Ottoman territory at Vinz Clortho, Knight 2 (Istanbul) (5.20/10) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 99.6%)
While defending in Barbarian territory at Islamabad, War Elephant 12 (Horse Farm) (4.00/8) defeats Barbarian Swordsman (Prob Victory: 61.9%)
Attitude Change: Augustus Caesar (Rome) towards Mehmed (Ottomans), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Augustus Caesar (Rome) towards Catherine (Russia), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Catherine (Russia) towards Augustus Caesar (Rome), from 'Pleased' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Victoria (England) towards Mehmed (Ottomans), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'
Attitude Change: Victoria (England) towards Catherine (Russia), from 'Cautious' to 'Annoyed'
Civics Change: Catherine(Russia) from 'Barbarism' to 'Bureaucracy'

Turn 164/500 (1040 AD) [21-Sep-2014 21:54:09]
Marble Arch begins: Knight (4 turns)
Beach Club begins: Knight (90 turns)
Amiens begins: Christian Temple (16 turns)
Poitiers begins: Christian Temple (4 turns)
Orleans begins: Christian Temple (20 turns)
Dijon begins: Christian Temple (40 turns)
Boniugrad begins: Confucian Missionary (20 turns)
Samsun begins: Granary (15 turns)
War Elephant 19 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat II
A Windmill was built near Orleans
A Farm was built near Paulopolis
While attacking in Roman territory at Mediolanum, Knight 11 (Horse Farm) (1.60/10) defeats Roman Praetorian (Prob Victory: 84.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Mediolanum, Knight 15 (Bursa) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Praetorian (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Catapult 25 (Copper Summit) promoted: City Raider I
Catapult 23 (Rouen) promoted: City Raider I
Catapult 26 (Marble Arch) promoted: City Raider I
Catapult 25 (Copper Summit) promoted: City Raider II
Catapult 23 (Rouen) promoted: City Raider II
Catapult 26 (Marble Arch) promoted: City Raider II
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Catapult 23 (Rouen) loses to Roman Longbowman (6.00/6) (Prob Victory: 0.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Catapult 26 (Marble Arch) loses to Roman Longbowman (3.84/6) (Prob Victory: 0.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Catapult 25 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Longbowman (4.92/6) (Prob Victory: 4.8%)
War Elephant 7 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
War Elephant 14 (Marble Arch) promoted: Combat I
War Elephant 15 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat I
War Elephant 16 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat I
War Elephant 18 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat I
War Elephant 14 (Marble Arch) promoted: Combat II
War Elephant 15 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat II
War Elephant 16 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat II
War Elephant 18 (Silver Lining) promoted: Combat II
Knight 19 (St. Petersburg) promoted: Combat I
Knight 19 (St. Petersburg) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Knight 19 (St. Petersburg) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Longbowman (Prob Victory: 45.3%)
Knight 17 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
Knight 17 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Knight 17 (Copper Summit) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Pikeman (Prob Victory: 45.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, War Elephant 7 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Maceman (6.08/8) (Prob Victory: 11.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, War Elephant 18 (Silver Lining) loses to Roman Crossbowman (1.32/6) (Prob Victory: 35.6%)
Swordsman 2 (Copper Summit) promoted: City Raider II
While attacking, Knight 6 (Silver Lining) escapes from Roman Maceman (Prob Victory: 37.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, War Elephant 14 (Marble Arch) (6.24/8) defeats Roman Longbowman (Prob Victory: 62.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, War Elephant 15 (Silver Lining) (8.00/8) defeats Roman Crossbowman (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Crossbowman 1 (Rostov) (6.00/6) defeats Roman Maceman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Captured Arpinum (Augustus Caesar)
Knight 5 (Rouen) promoted: Combat I
Knight 10 (Rouen) promoted: Combat I
Knight 5 (Rouen) promoted: Combat II
Knight 10 (Rouen) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Islamabad, War Elephant 17 (Copper Summit) (1.60/8) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 61.3%)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Islamabad, Knight 1 (Copper Summit) (4.50/10) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 59.3%)
Islam has spread: Islamabad
Captured Islamabad (Barbarian)
Islamabad begins: Islamic Missionary (41 turns)
Christianity has spread: Horse Farm
Christianity has spread: Marble Arch
Marble Arch begins: Christian Missionary (2 turns)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Ziyuangrad, Maceman 1 (Amiens) (2.24/8) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 68.1%)
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Ziyuangrad, War Elephant 4 (Copper Summit) (6.56/8) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 63.5%)
Confucianism has been removed: Ziyuangrad (Barbarian State)
Confucianism has spread: Ziyuangrad
Captured Ziyuangrad (Barbarian)
Hinduism has spread: Poitiers
Poitiers begins: Hindu Missionary (2 turns)
Dijon begins: Christian Missionary (20 turns)
Dijon begins: Christian Temple (80 turns)
A Fishing Boats near Rome was destroyed by Ottoman Trireme 4 (Ghuzz) (5 gold)
0% Research: 71 per turn
0% Culture: 123 per turn
0% Espionage: 52 per turn
100% Gold: 24 per turn, 828 in the bank

After End Turn:
The whip was applied in Silver Lining
The whip was applied in Ghuzz
The whip was applied in St. Petersburg
The whip was applied in Yekaterinburg
The whip was applied in Poitiers
The whip was applied in Tours
The whip was applied in Dijon
Whip anger has decreased in Peteropolis
The whip was applied in Boniugrad
A Village was built near Horse Farm
Marble Arch finishes: Christian Missionary
Istanbul finishes: Knight
Balthasar Gerard (Great Spy) born in Rheims
Ghuzz finishes: Galleon
St. Petersburg finishes: Knight
Yekaterinburg grows to size 6
Yekaterinburg finishes: Knight
Beach Club grows to size 3
Poitiers finishes: Hindu Missionary
Tours finishes: Christian Temple
Bursa's borders expand
Dijon finishes: Christian Missionary
Lyons grows to size 4
Fish 'n' Whale grows to size 7
Peteropolis grows to size 5
Sindhu Island grows to size 7
Paulopolis grows to size 7
Boniugrad finishes: Confucian Missionary
Buddhism has spread: Samsun

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Roman territory at Mediolanum, Knight 21 (Copper Summit) (5.80/10) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 95.7%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 12 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Pikeman (2.76/6) (Prob Victory: 27.4%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 5 (Rouen) (4.90/10) defeats Roman Praetorian (Prob Victory: 79.1%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 10 (Rouen) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 97.7%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 10 (Rouen) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 97.7%)
While defending in Roman territory at Arpinum, Worker loses to Roman Praetorian (8.00/8) (Prob Victory: 2.3%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 10 (Rouen) (1.50/10) defeats Roman Praetorian (Prob Victory: 79.1%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Horse Archer 35 (Marble Arch) loses to Roman Maceman (6.64/8) (Prob Victory: 12.3%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 5 (Rouen) loses to Roman Crossbowman (1.86/6) (Prob Victory: 18.2%)
While defending in Roman territory at Cumae, Knight 10 (Rouen) loses to Roman Praetorian (8.00/8) (Prob Victory: 0.0%)

Autolog part II

Spoiler :

Turn 165/500 (1050 AD) [21-Sep-2014 22:17:35]
Silver Lining begins: Knight (5 turns)
Marble Arch begins: Christian Temple (4 turns)
Istanbul begins: Hindu Temple (8 turns)
Ghuzz begins: Lighthouse (3 turns)
Yekaterinburg begins: Forge (37 turns)
Poitiers begins: Hindu Temple (5 turns)
Boniugrad begins: Confucian Temple (40 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Boniugrad
Confucianism has spread: Rostov
Rostov begins: Confucian Missionary (3 turns)
Knight 17 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat III
While attacking in Roman territory near Rome, Knight 17 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Praetorian (0.32/8) (Prob Victory: 89.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Arpinum, Knight 19 (St. Petersburg) (8.40/10) defeats Roman Maceman (Prob Victory: 96.0%)
A Farm was built near Tours
A Mine was built near Fish 'n' Whale
A Plantation was built near Dijon
Crossbowman 6 (Rostov) promoted: Combat I
Spearman 2 (Amiens) promoted: Combat I
A Fishing Boats near Cumae was destroyed by Ottoman Trireme 4 (Ghuzz) (5 gold)
Christianity has spread: Rheims
Horse Farm begins: Christian Missionary (3 turns)
Chartres begins: Hindu Temple (14 turns)
Knight 11 (Horse Farm) promoted: Combat II
Knight 21 (Copper Summit) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 14 (Edirne) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 16 (Silver Lining) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 18 (Rostov) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 21 (Copper Summit) promoted: Flanking II
Knight 14 (Edirne) promoted: Flanking II
Knight 16 (Silver Lining) promoted: Flanking II
Knight 18 (Rostov) promoted: Flanking II
Knight 21 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
Poitiers begins: Hindu Missionary (3 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Tours
Tours begins: Hindu Missionary (4 turns)
Knight 25 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
Knight 25 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat II
Golden Age begins
100% Research: 848 per turn
0% Culture: 141 per turn
0% Gold: -453 per turn, 876 in the bank

After End Turn:
The whip was applied in Horse Farm
Whip anger has decreased in Edirne
The whip was applied in Rostov
Whip anger has decreased in Yekaterinburg
Whip anger has decreased in Cherbourg
Tech research finished: Banking
Horse Farm finishes: Christian Missionary
Edirne finishes: Knight
Ghuzz grows to size 10
Ghuzz finishes: Lighthouse
Rostov finishes: Confucian Missionary
St. Petersburg grows to size 8
Amiens grows to size 3
Cherbourg grows to size 7
Tours grows to size 9
Tours finishes: Hindu Missionary
Orleans grows to size 3
Bursa grows to size 4
Dijon grows to size 4
Lyons grows to size 5
Sindhu Island finishes: Hindu Temple
Paulopolis finishes: Christian Temple
Konya finishes: Work Boat
Samsun finishes: Granary
Gaziantep's borders expand

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Roman territory at Arpinum, Knight 19 (St. Petersburg) (3.20/10) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 91.3%)
While defending in Roman territory at Arpinum, War Elephant 15 (Silver Lining) (5.12/8) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 87.9%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, War Elephant 15 (Silver Lining) loses to Roman Maceman (8.00/8) (Prob Victory: 11.1%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, War Elephant 14 (Marble Arch) loses to Roman Praetorian (8.00/8) (Prob Victory: 5.2%)
While defending in Roman territory near Rome, Catapult 28 (Rostov) loses to Roman Crossbowman (2.94/6) (Prob Victory: 17.5%)
Julius Caesar (Rome) declares war on Augustus Caesar (Rome)
Islam has spread: Coventry (English Empire)
Attitude Change: Catherine (Russia) towards Julius Caesar (Rome), from 'Pleased' to 'Friendly'
Attitude Change: Julius Caesar (Rome) towards Mehmed (Ottomans), from 'Annoyed' to 'Cautious'

Turn 166/500 (1060 AD) [21-Sep-2014 22:38:35]
Research begun: Gunpowder (2 Turns)
Ghuzz begins: Galleon (3 turns)
Poitiers begins: Hindu Temple (4 turns)
Tours begins: Hindu Temple (7 turns)
Konya begins: Christian Temple (12 turns)
Samsun begins: Buddhist Temple (10 turns)
Gaziantep begins: Granary (6 turns)
Christianity has spread: Gaziantep
Christianity has spread: Sindhu Island
Confucianism has spread: St. Petersburg
Christianity has spread: Edirne
Edirne begins: Christian Missionary (2 turns)
A Farm was built near Samsun
Knight 19 (St. Petersburg) promoted: Combat III
Crossbowman 1 (Rostov) promoted: Combat I
Knight 24 (Amiens) promoted: Combat I
Knight 24 (Amiens) promoted: Combat II
Hinduism has spread: Vinz Clortho
Galleon 8 (Beach Club) promoted: Combat I
Knight 8 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat I
Knight 8 (Copper Summit) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Moses Isle, Knight 8 (Copper Summit) loses to Barbarian Axeman (3.00/5) (Prob Victory: 67.6%)
Knight 7 (Horse Farm) promoted: Combat I
Knight 7 (Horse Farm) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Moses Isle, Knight 7 (Horse Farm) (8.30/10) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 77.5%)
Knight 9 (Rheims) promoted: Combat I
Knight 9 (Rheims) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Barbarian territory at Moses Isle, Knight 9 (Rheims) (10.00/10) defeats Barbarian Axeman (Prob Victory: 97.3%)
Judaism has spread: Moses Isle
Captured Moses Isle (Barbarian)
Razed Moses Isle
Judaism has been removed: Moses Isle
Moses Isle lost
Hinduism has spread: Cherbourg
Cherbourg begins: Hindu Missionary (3 turns)
Lyons begins: Hindu Missionary (20 turns)
A Fishing Boats was built near Konya
Ankara begins: Knight (4 turns)
A Farm was built near Cherbourg
Horse Farm begins: Christian Missionary (2 turns)
St. Petersburg begins: Confucian Missionary (2 turns)
Tours begins: Hindu Missionary (4 turns)
Tours begins: Hindu Temple (7 turns)
Poitiers begins: Hindu Missionary (2 turns)
Rouen begins: Hindu Temple (3 turns)
Rouen begins: Christian Temple (3 turns)
Galleon 9 (Ghuzz) promoted: Combat I
Ghuzz begins: Knight (3 turns)
Rostov begins: Confucian Temple (4 turns)
Beach Club begins: Christian Missionary (7 turns)
St. Petersburg begins: Work Boat (2 turns)
Marble Arch begins: Christian Missionary (2 turns)
0% Research: 146 per turn
0% Culture: 143 per turn
0% Espionage: 92 per turn
100% Gold: 209 per turn, 538 in the bank

After End Turn:
Whip anger has decreased in Horse Farm
The whip was applied in Marble Arch
The whip was applied in Istanbul
The whip was applied in Edirne
The whip was applied in Rheims
The whip was applied in Cherbourg
The whip was applied in Poitiers
The whip was applied in Lyons
Whip anger has decreased in Fish 'n' Whale
Horse Farm grows to size 12
Horse Farm finishes: Christian Missionary
Copper Summit grows to size 14
Marble Arch grows to size 14
Marble Arch finishes: Christian Missionary
Istanbul grows to size 10
Istanbul finishes: Hindu Temple
Edirne grows to size 5
Edirne finishes: Christian Missionary
Ankara grows to size 16
Rheims grows to size 8
Rheims finishes: Hindu Temple
Rostov finishes: Hindu Temple
St. Petersburg finishes: Confucian Missionary
Yekaterinburg grows to size 7
Beach Club grows to size 4
Rouen grows to size 8
Rouen finishes: Hindu Temple
Cherbourg finishes: Hindu Missionary
Poitiers grows to size 3
Bursa finishes: Hindu Temple
Lyons finishes: Hindu Missionary
Fish 'n' Whale grows to size 8
Peteropolis finishes: Christian Temple
Paulopolis grows to size 8
Siddhartha Mtn's borders expand
Confuciusgrad's borders expand
Gaziantep finishes: Granary

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Roman territory at Cumae, Trireme 4 (Ghuzz) loses to Roman Caravel (1.20/3) (Prob Victory: 4.1%)
Hinduism has spread: Novgorod (Russian Empire)
Hinduism has spread: Arretium (Roman Empire)
State Religion Change: Victoria (England) from 'no State Religion' to 'Islam'
Civics Change: Mehmed(Ottomans) from 'Decentralization' to 'Mercantilism'

Turn 167/500 (1070 AD) [21-Sep-2014 23:03:57]
Silver Lining begins: Knight (3 turns)
Edirne begins: Christian Temple (4 turns)
Rheims begins: Christian Temple (14 turns)
Poitiers begins: Christian Temple (6 turns)
Gaziantep begins: Christian Temple (14 turns)
Christianity has spread: Istanbul
Istanbul begins: Christian Missionary (3 turns)
Christianity has spread: Bursa
Bursa begins: Christian Missionary (5 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Peteropolis
Peteropolis begins: Hindu Missionary (5 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Dijon
Dijon begins: Hindu Missionary (20 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Gaziantep
Confucianism has spread: Yekaterinburg
Catapult 27 (Marble Arch) promoted: City Raider I
Catapult 11 (Marble Arch) promoted: City Raider I
Catapult 27 (Marble Arch) promoted: City Raider II
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Catapult 27 (Marble Arch) loses to Roman Longbowman (2.70/6) (Prob Victory: 0.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Catapult 11 (Marble Arch) loses to Roman Praetorian (8.00/8) (Prob Victory: 0.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Catapult 21 (Horse Farm) loses to Roman Praetorian (8.00/8) (Prob Victory: 0.0%)
Knight 20 (Yekaterinburg) promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 20 (Yekaterinburg) loses to Roman Praetorian (5.76/8) (Prob Victory: 1.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Catapult 10 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Maceman (7.36/8) (Prob Victory: 0.1%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Catapult 9 (Marble Arch) loses to Roman Maceman (7.36/8) (Prob Victory: 0.1%)
While attacking, Knight 18 (Rostov) escapes from Roman Maceman (Prob Victory: 3.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 13 (Istanbul) loses to Roman Maceman (7.36/8) (Prob Victory: 18.3%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 16 (Silver Lining) loses to Roman Maceman (0.64/8) (Prob Victory: 3.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 14 (Edirne) loses to Roman Pikeman (0.42/6) (Prob Victory: 8.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 21 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Praetorian (1.28/8) (Prob Victory: 53.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 25 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Maceman (0.72/8) (Prob Victory: 61.7%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 11 (Horse Farm) (8.80/10) defeats Roman Longbowman (Prob Victory: 74.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, War Elephant 8 (Silver Lining) loses to Roman Crossbowman (0.06/6) (Prob Victory: 66.5%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Crossbowman 1 (Rostov) (2.04/6) defeats Roman Pikeman (Prob Victory: 90.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, War Elephant 16 (Silver Lining) (4.64/8) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 99.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Swordsman 2 (Copper Summit) (6.00/6) defeats Roman Catapult (Prob Victory: 98.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Swordsman 1 (Silver Lining) (6.00/6) defeats Roman Praetorian (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Crossbowman 5 (Silver Lining) (4.20/6) defeats Roman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 98.2%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Crossbowman 2 (Marble Arch) (5.10/6) defeats Roman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 97.4%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Horse Archer 6 (Silver Lining) (6.00/6) defeats Roman Maceman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
A Farm was built near Tours
A Mine was built near Dijon
Yekaterinburg begins: Confucian Temple (8 turns)
0% Research: 153 per turn
0% Culture: 155 per turn
0% Espionage: 88 per turn
100% Gold: 223 per turn, 748 in the bank

After End Turn:
The whip was applied in Ankara
The whip was applied in Bursa
The whip was applied in Dijon
The whip was applied in Peteropolis
Whip anger has decreased in Paulopolis
Horse Farm finishes: Knight
Marble Arch finishes: Christian Temple
Istanbul grows to size 11
Istanbul finishes: Christian Missionary
Ankara grows to size 15
Ankara finishes: Knight
Rheims grows to size 9
Rostov grows to size 9
St. Petersburg finishes: Work Boat
A Town was built near St. Petersburg
Cherbourg finishes: Christian Temple
Chartres finishes: Hindu Temple
Tours grows to size 10
Orleans grows to size 4
Bursa finishes: Christian Missionary
Dijon grows to size 3
Dijon finishes: Hindu Missionary
Lyons grows to size 4
Peteropolis grows to size 4
Peteropolis finishes: Hindu Missionary
Sindhu Island grows to size 8
Paulopolis grows to size 9
Boniugrad grows to size 3
Buddhism has spread: Arpinum

Other Player Actions:
Churchill (England) declares war on Victoria (England)
While defending in Ottoman territory at Vinz Clortho, Knight 2 (Istanbul) (8.80/10) defeats Barbarian Swordsman (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While defending in Ottoman territory at Vinz Clortho, Knight 2 (Istanbul) (7.90/10) defeats Barbarian Archer (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
State Religion Change: Julius Caesar (Rome) from 'no State Religion' to 'Hinduism'
Attitude Change: Augustus Caesar (Rome) towards Catherine (Russia), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'
Attitude Change: Napoleon (France) towards Julius Caesar (Rome), from 'Cautious' to 'Pleased'
Attitude Change: Victoria (England) towards Churchill (England), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'

Turn 168/500 (1080 AD) [21-Sep-2014 23:19:13]
Horse Farm begins: Christian Temple (4 turns)
Marble Arch begins: Knight (3 turns)
Istanbul begins: Christian Temple (5 turns)
St. Petersburg begins: Hindu Temple (4 turns)
Cherbourg begins: Hindu Temple (5 turns)
Bursa begins: Christian Temple (12 turns)
Peteropolis begins: Hindu Temple (6 turns)
Hinduism has spread: Paulopolis
Paulopolis begins: Hindu Temple (4 turns)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Swordsman 2 (Copper Summit) loses to Roman Pikeman (4.56/6) (Prob Victory: 11.1%)
Knight 28 (Silver Lining) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 30 (St. Petersburg) promoted: Flanking I
Knight 28 (Silver Lining) promoted: Flanking II
Knight 30 (St. Petersburg) promoted: Flanking II
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 30 (St. Petersburg) loses to Roman Pikeman (2.04/6) (Prob Victory: 8.8%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Knight 28 (Silver Lining) (10.00/10) defeats Roman Pikeman (Prob Victory: 95.3%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Horse Archer 6 (Silver Lining) (6.00/6) defeats Roman Maceman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Roman territory at Ravenna, Crossbowman 5 (Silver Lining) (4.20/6) defeats Roman Crossbowman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Hinduism has been removed: Ravenna (Roman Empire)
Hinduism has spread: Ravenna
Captured Ravenna (Augustus Caesar)
Crossbowman 1 (Rostov) promoted: Combat II
Boniugrad begins: Hindu Missionary (8 turns)
St. Petersburg begins: Hindu Missionary (2 turns)
Christianity has spread: Fish 'n' Whale
Christianity has spread: Ghuzz
Christianity has spread: Silver Lining
Horse Farm begins: Christian Missionary (2 turns)
Vinz Clortho begins: Taoist Missionary (14 turns)
Vinz Clortho begins: Taoist Temple (27 turns)
Rheims begins: Christian Missionary (5 turns)

Looking good Nocho..

Couple of thoughts...

Doesn't matter to much but market in sindhu island isn't worth it. Better off just building wealth. Also lib build in Chartres should go.. Religion spread is going well but we should be maximising missionaries. i.e another Christian one probably for the ex Russian cities. Will help get more temples.

One problem,, Viccie and Churchill are at war. We need to stop this.

No guarantee it will work but trade banking - Cathie for paper. Then try and use paper/banking to get Churchill to stop the war against viccie.

Or option B wipe out Viccie would work as well. :)

AC war. I would just head for Rome with a stack of knights. Even upgrade our GG's now. If Rome falls pretty certain he will capitulate.

Top Bottom