Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

I have a question about this version of the mod, is the 'magic variant' from the previous version incorporated into this or did you stay with the original system for magic units?
Hopefully my question hasnt been answered already, sorry if it has.

Thanks, mrtn and everyone else who helped update to 2.5. I will most certainly be enjoying this in the days to come. :)

Just wanted to say thanks to all who worked on 2.5 I think its well been looked forward to by me at the very least and I look forward to playing it untill the wee hours of many mornings to come. Happy holidays and many thanks.

I`m playing a Classic game (all settings standard), with all the civs who have real GW armies. - its a massacre :)

I`m playing as Beastmen and have been at war with Skaven since turn 5 :D

I crushed the Empire, and everyone ganged up on Dwarves and wiped them out.

The strongest ones are, in order, Skaven, Orcs and me. I am/was at war with Orcs, Skaven, Empire, Dwarfs, Chaos and Loren. I`ve met the other Elves and Bretts but they are not so close yet.

Nice to see new swamps and skeletons in deserts :)

I still havent been able to complete a download :(

stupid aussie broadband
What about if I phone you up and read you all the ones and zeros? Should be about as fast and cheap as your broadband, right? ;)

No comments on the disappearance of Irrigation yet? :)

No, I haven't had the opportunity to test this version yet... so, is the irrigation available from the beginning? If so, then I think it must mean faster expansion for everyone...? Which is good I think.

Not a fan of the evil races I still am looking forward to try out this new version, think Ill go for the skaven with their cool inventions first
Great job and merry christmas!
:goodjob:

Singnature updated :)

I too like what ya did at the bottom of the tech tree :), I lkike the addition of the grail knight best though (and yeah I do know it was already mentioned...)

Top Bottom