Me and Siam hate each other so much.

Callonia

Deity
And we're still not done with each other.

Spoiler :

This took place in the one game awhile ago where I decided to go for science victory.. in mid-course. Siam was clearly going for diplomatic victory and he was snapping up city state after city state, I had the unique experience of having 12 city states declare war on me.

After all was done and all of his core territory belongs to me, and he had nothing but puppets left I signed peace with siam and was amused by amount of negative modifiers, i think i'm fairly certain that i can even more negative modifiers. For starters, i haven't nuked siam yet, and something else.

Siam brought it on himself for trying to steal my pets xD

Great picture! Other than those trivialities, have you two patched up your relationship?

I think its funny that with that long list of negative modifiers, he's ranked as "Guarded". I would have thought you had earned a "Hostile" by now. :D

And we're still not done with each other.

Spoiler :

This took place in the one game awhile ago where I decided to go for science victory.. in mid-course. Siam was clearly going for diplomatic victory and he was snapping up city state after city state, I had the unique experience of having 12 city states declare war on me.

After all was done and all of his core territory belongs to me, and he had nothing but puppets left I signed peace with siam and was amused by amount of negative modifiers, i think i'm fairly certain that i can even more negative modifiers. For starters, i haven't nuked siam yet, and something else.

Siam brought it on himself for trying to steal my pets xD

Another one of those things I haven't figured out in G&K...:sad: Can someone tell me how you get that list of "negative modfiers" to display???

If you took his original capital, he has good reason to hate your guts!

Another one of those things I haven't figured out in G&K...:sad: Can someone tell me how you get that list of "negative modfiers" to display???

Are you having trouble getting the modifiers to display when you hover your arrow over the AI's status toward you (Friendly, Guarded, Neutral, ect.)?

If you took his original capital, he has good reason to hate your guts!

Are you having trouble getting the modifiers to display when you hover your arrow over the AI's status toward you (Friendly, Guarded, Neutral, ect.)?

Hmmm.. Thanks, I guess I've never even tried that...not even accidentally, apparently... :lol: Another one of "those things I never knew"....

You still need to nuke him and catch him spying and not forgive him.

oo thank you xD All my spies is busy in battles against siamese spies though, influence rigging. i'm winning in my city states. xD

Siam is one of those so-so warmongers - if you are neighbors, you can still friend him. However if not, if you choose say... Gandhi instead, don't be surprised when he DOWs you with stampy herds

Everytime that guy pops up on my screen it reminds me of "Long Duck Dong" or the asian guy in the trunk on the Hangover movie.

He is always a dick to me as well. I think he is programmed to be a dick.

I can never figure out how to say his name so I always call him

Rhama hama ding dong.

I'm sure thats probably close.

Yzman said:
I can never figure out how to say his name so I always call him

Rhama hama ding dong.

I'm sure thats probably close.

If you listen closely, he says his own name when you first meet him. It's something like rarm-kung-hung

Also you can demand them not to spy on you, demand them for tribute, use a great general to steal land, move units on their border and saying you are just passing through and then declare war on them.

Oh also kick a puppy = -20 modifier

ee mei tha ram, zhao bo hua

But I prefer "Shinchi ya yaanggami, mana nukan shinchi impair Inka, publi shayara ja echu, shinajata!"

Top Bottom