Art and Lore

Those work great! I only have one request: We need three fort buttons, the Fort, Castle, and Citadel. The folder only contains Fort and Citadel... Any chance you could make the Castle?

Well.. I thought, we only need one (since there's no command to build Castle/Citadel).
Furthermore, there'll be a slight problem: these two pictures are both taken from HoMM3, and it's unlikely, that I can do a third one, which would fit them in style.

Look at this try:

I'll use the Citadel button for the Castle level.

Main thing is Castles become buildable with the appropriate promotion (even for D'tesh, they get a replacement allowing their Mausoleum), so we need one for at least those two steps. ;)

Nice work though. :goodjob:
Please, look at my previous post. I've added an attach there.

As I said, ignore that. Has to do with the project Grey Fox has been working on. ;)

And I know what it is! :D I'm great at keeping secrets, mostly because I so enjoy having them to keep... This is almost as fun as that time Kael asked me to do the writing for Keelyn in Lord of the Balors, meaning I got a sneak peak at what the scenario entailed before anyone else did.
Still, I'm very pleased you went with Option 3. ;)

And I know what it is! :D I'm great at keeping secrets, mostly because I so enjoy having them to keep... This is almost as fun as that time Kael asked me to do the writing for Keelyn in Lord of the Balors, meaning I got a sneak peak at what the scenario entailed before anyone else did.
Still, I'm very pleased you went with Option 3. ;)

Yeah, went with option three. The trait is a mix of the two you initially proposed for him, Spiritual and Charismatic. Applies the promotions from Spiritual, but does not remove anarchy, and rather than the full 25% less xp needed has a '10% less xp required for level up' effect. That was added after the pic. ;)

So the full effects:

• Free Mobility, Potency promotions for Disciple units.
  • 10% less xp required for level up
And, of course, some other aspects that are related to the way Emergent leaders in general will be changed.:p

Ahhhh... "THAT" project of Greyfox's.

Oh, but you are. You might not even know it... but it's there.

Two to pick from.

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 514
  • Rat.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 51
  • rat2.jpg
    rat2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 507
Top Bottom