Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
seoul being placed in Desert area :p

The railroad is seeable 1N of Seoul . The Modern armor is more hard to see, but you can see the right part of the chassis 2N of Seoul.

And, as a CFC member, you already got a internet cookie from CFC :D

The Korean Diplo Window is also translucent.

That is because of the Blue Marble graphical mod I'm using, that allows you , among other things, to choose the colour and the level of translucency of the interface. I prefer to have a almost transparent interface...

Oh, my. How very "Deliverance" of you. :eek:

Allright, who brought the banjo! :crazyeye:
I'd say that was just a poor Photoshop job. Ned Beatty was just on Larry King saying it was all a fake. When Sid offered him a role in Civ4 he turned it down because of a prior commitment.

Fake, fake, fake. Can't fool this Lemon. :p

I'd say that was just a poor Photoshop job. Ned Beatty was just on Larry King saying it was all a fake. When Sid offered him a role in Civ4 he turned it down because of a prior commitment.

Now that you mention it...it does kinda look like he cut the worker and pasted it there. :p

Silly Lemon, pics are for kids. :D

Lies!

The photo features a professional actor and a Stunt-Pig (from the Union of Stunt Pigs).

Any resemblences to Ned Beatty are purely coincindental.

For the record, it's the "worker" that has the lines, one line, actually, the dramatic and (dare I say it), yes, shakespearian porcine utterance of delight at the circumstance in which they find themselves, man and pig.

No bears were harmed in the making of this photo.

Here there be space pirates.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0037.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0037.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 641
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom