Who would you like as the narrator for Civ 6?

KayAU

Emperor
As the thread title says: Who would you like to do the narration for Civ 6? It may not be the most crucial part of the gameplay, but I think the choice of narrator does affect the overall experience.

My personal preference would be John Noble, who is probably most known for his portrayal of Denethor in the LOTR movies, and more recently Walter Bishop in the rather excellent TV series Fringe. He has a very clear and interesting voice, and the acting skills to use it. Narration is apparently one of his hobbies, and as he played a scientist in Fringe, he seems a suitable match for doing the narration when you discover new technologies. Additionally: the role of his partner in science was played by Leonard Nimoy, who was the narrator of Civ 4.

So, who would you choose?

Kay

Morgan Freeman

John Noble is a fair choice, but to keep it Australian - Jack Thompson would also be amazing.

John Noble, or what about Stephen Hawking?
ok maybe hes too busy but John Noble, or Chrisopher Lee.

Sid. :D

This is a bit of a sausage fest so far. What about Cate Blanchett or Emma Thompson? Or, to continue the Star Trek tradition, Kate Mulgrew?

Perhaps the actor that played "Data"?

Don't know why it'd have to be Star Trek actor (after all, Nimoy was chosen at least in part because of his narration work), but if it is one, I hope it's Wil Wheaton and he says every quote in a snarky, intentionally obnoxious tone. ;-)

I do have to say Morgan Freeman, it's just to obvious. Christopher Lee would be great as well.

While we're busy making Star Trek references, Cumberbatch. I mean, I don't know if that would actually work or be doable, but I might as well mention him.

David Attenborough?

Though I think Morgan Freeman or Christopher Lee would also work

Top Bottom