Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Jesus christ stop bickering. Someone should slap both of you.

And then you acted like a whiny bitc*. Both of you did. Leave it out of this thread. VM him if you have to.

Nah, I think to conversation is over. I admit it was totally my fault for encouraging him and continuing the conversation. In any other situation I would have taken it to the vm and/or reported him if he continued the conversation in the thread. (I did this to LoE)

IC: I urge all members of the Grand Militeristic Coalition to keep sabotaging, despite Ilduce's desires for peace, until they allow a fair election (Even though we won fairly.)

@Ilduce- Am I actually able to be imprisoned?

@Ilduce- Am I actually able to be imprisoned?
Yes, what will happen is technically speaking you could be imprisoned for x amount of turns. Determined by the courts, which in reality is under the Tribunes command so Omega and WIM get to decide your sentence. They would together have to decide what would be fair for your actions, if they can't negotiate or I feel the punishment is unfair (to many turns) then I will step in and help them agree. During the time your imprisoned you would have no say in government, as not allowed to vote, however you would still be allowed to participate in our discussions.

Arya and I will keep in touch in pm so we can write stories about your theoretical capture, escape etc.

Yes, what will happen is technically speaking you could be imprisoned for x amount of turns. Determined by the courts, which in reality is under the Tribunes command so Omega and WIM get to decide your sentence. They would together have to decide what would be fair for your actions, if they can't negotiate or I feel the punishment is unfair (to many turns) then I will step in and help them agree. During the time your imprisoned you would have no say in government, as not allowed to vote, however you would still be allowed to participate in our discussions.

Arya and I will keep in touch in pm so we can write stories about your theoretical capture, escape etc.

But, they couldn't say like "Well, you get 500 turns" right?

Am I allowed to attempt escape while imprisoned?

@Arya- You won't get me, I'd sooner start another armed revolution.

Ilduce I was pointing out the flaws in your game but you just gave me a big I DON'T CARE!

Cheers!

Cull stop being an asswhol*! You also came in here in a very rude manner, and its his thread. let him figure out the so called 'flaws' here okay? As far as i can see the only think you were pointing out was how it wasnt like a RL roman repupblic, and thats a bunch of bull really.

You are really pissing me off. Why dont you try being a little less agressive if you want to continue being like this.

I should be able to start writing tomorow (if im feeling well enough after practice, i keep getting headaches).

I hereby declare a Vote of no Confidence. The rest of the GRAND MILITARISTIC COALITION supports me in this action. I will not remove the vote until the opposition meets the following terms and conditions:

1. We have a Re-election

2. The new opposition will agree not to screw with the new government for at least the first term. That means no sabotaging or anything.

3. The release of Domination and any other imprisoned GMC member

The nation will stay in anarchy until you agree to these terms. If you try to become a dictatorship then we will rise up against you. If you agree to these terms then do a backflip (sabotage an improvement) then we will form a dictatorship. No one wants to have another Dictatorship/Civil War, least of all us.

Omega, your Clause IV is a violation of democracy. One of the things that makes Rome a democracy is the right for people to start or join whatever party they want. By making people disband their own parties, you are violating democracy. It's your own fault if people don't like your party's policies.

There's a difference of having one party, and having three parties. They can infinitely vote each other to power forever. I'm not disbanding them, I'm just merging themselves into one party so the situation can never happen again. Since we won, I have full right to demand the merge and the break-up of the collation.

EDIT: Here we go, until Clause IV is met, Dommy stays imprisoned. We do have a charge against him (Treason for destroying the walls of the city), so its legal. Either get your leader back or have three parties, you're choice.

Top Bottom