1.08 DLL Fix for RS generation

Dale

Mohawk Games Developer
Sorry all. :)

Bad RS bug snuck through the cracks. Please replace the mod's DLL file (in the Assets folder) with the below file.

Thanks

RS DLL fix

I'm assuming I'll need to start a new game.

PS: whatever you do, don't put this dll in the base game assets folder - my game just crashes. Since I didn't keep a backup, I'm forced to reinstall the game, and reupdate it. <sigh>

It goes in the *mod* asset folder, as Dale said. Take the time to do it right!

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

i don't understand. i put the dll fix in the mod directory and i still have 0% RS. beside the 1.01 patch en age of discovery II mod do i have to install something else?

ps : GREAT work Dale and all the others who worked on this mod!!!!!

i don't understand. i put the dll fix in the mod directory and i still have 0% RS. beside the 1.01 patch en age of discovery II mod do i have to install something else?

ps : GREAT work Dale and all the others who worked on this mod!!!!!

One good way to test is to start a new game, found a city, go into the Worldbuilder and put three statesmen in that new city. Plop in a fisherman or two if necessary, to keep the guys at work. Then let the game cycle through ten or twenty turns without doing anything - don't bother to explore, trade with Europe or anything, it's just a test.

Now, look at the RS of those guys in the city. If they are still at 0% after say 20 turns, something is wrong. If they aren't, then your game should be fixed and you can start a new game without worrying about the RS problems.

This said, I understand Dale is working on some bugfixes for the next build of the mod which should make RS generation just a tad easier.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

thnx Wheldrake & PrinzMyshkin! i tried a new but i stopped after 6 or 7 turns because it didn't rise at all. maybe i should have waited longer.

anyway i appreciate the effort of replying. i hope 1.09 will come out quickly. :crazyeye:

thnx Wheldrake & PrinzMyshkin! i tried a new but i stopped after 6 or 7 turns because it didn't rise at all. maybe i should have waited longer.

anyway i appreciate the effort of replying. i hope 1.09 will come out quickly. :crazyeye:

Did I forget to mention that if the test is negative, if after putting in those elder statesmen the RS still doesn't rise after ten turns or so, then you need to DL and install the .dll patch that Dale posted on the first message of this thread.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

Top Bottom