The Faces of NES #3

Here's an interesting thing I did several years before discovering NESing. Probably explains why I like NESing so much now.
EDIT: Hmm, disappeared. Well, it was a NES map on paper which I played with by myself.

And here I am at my belated Birthday, celebrated on Halloween (when I got back from the trip).

Iggy, I did things exactly like that before I joined NESing. Sometimes realistic worlds, sometimes random lands and randomly placed terrain. I even did military sizes, a war list, alliances and the like. Basicly a paper NES with all nations NPC.

So did I, and then I went into details. Road maps of major cities and stuff like that as well.

Nope!

Since I'm returning to NESing - with a new fresh-start NES coming up modded by yours truly - I figure I fit into the "Faces of NES" category.
So here are jsut a few pics for you:

The first two are from the Model UN conference in Chicago this fall. It was fun as hell. I represented Afghanistan on the UN GA Security/Disarmament Committee.

I'm on the far left in this one (just like my political views used to be hehe)

I'm in the blue shirt and red tie. We... uh... stole the POLAND placards lol.

MySpace pic - yes, i AM a MySpace whore, and I'm not at all ashamed of it!!!

I'm the only one smiling for the camera lol.

We... uh... stole the POLAND placards lol.

Hahah...I tried to steal other peoples placards too...I was hoping to get Iran, Syria, and North Korea. (I wanted an axis of evil collection set). Unfourtnaltey they took their so I only ended up destroying South Korea's placard (i hated South Korea so much....) and I took my own and hung it on my door.

Kamilan you look so... Polish :)

Seriously, would it be bad if I said that you look a lot like a Pole?

Bumpity bump.

Iggy with a certain creature which some people may recognize from an aborted SSNES.

Is it a figure of your winged reptiles? Kinda hard to make out on your photo...

Finally got around to posting a picture.

(Gimp applied to add motion blur to background - I haven't modified myself in any way.)

To thoroughly dispel the "skinny computer geek" stereotype:

Spoiler :

In response to below due to post limit:
Someone sticking you up?
No, I just took off my shirt and flexed to show muscles.

Someone sticking you up?

Me stealing some weird guy's sun glasses.

Myself this summer:

A more recent party :)

Top Bottom