"Shadow" schedule

It's already past noon on december 2nd here, for us it seems that we need to wait for dec 3rd

Im giving the team as much time as possible to submit feedback. The polls wont be up until tonight.

Grillick said:
That's what you get for living in Europe.

:mwaha:

You too! And if you don't surf late today we get to vote earlier!

:mwaha:

I'll probably be too afraid to use Gibbon's special ability, knowing that when I regain control of my civ Kael will be gone. Who will finish making the mod?

(as I noted before that last minor name change, the last reference to the hero still calls him Kael)

And in time for me to download it before going back home. I still have dial-up there, so I'll have to go to my dad's office to download it. It would take several times longer there than here at college. Since BtS was my sister's Christmas present to me (which she let me have very early), and I'm pretending not to have it yet, I'll probably have to wait until I open the empty box (assuming I don't but the disc back when she makes me wrap it) on Christmas in order to feel comfortable asking to go to download a game that I supposedly wouldn't be able to play yet.

If you can convince Kael to release it in time for Hanukkah, I would be very grateful. ;)

I'm sad to say that the options for the polls are very disappointing. Most of my favorites don't make, it and a few of my least favorites did. Personally I think the units contest was greatly hurt by the requirement that it be for one of the focus civs. Several choices would be much better for the barbs or for everyone. In general, I think we didn't had enough info in time to make our ideas. I really think the contests should have taken place after the release of Shadow, so we would know better what we were doing. Then they would be implemented in .31, of course.

im 24 hours behind america (exactly) im in Perth Western Australia :( im going to be the last to vote :(

You do realize 24 hours would put you in the exact same time zone as them, yes?

<_<

>_>

Also. I get to vote after everybody! 'cause I'm sittin' here in New Zealand...

Mind you I don't have a clue of what unit to vote for... Or which wonder... TOO MANY THAT I LIKE!

*Dies*

I don't know why, but I think BTS will be added on the gift list... around december 16th...

I really don't know why ...

(btw : those screenshot are kool !!! what is this big rocky fella on the 1st screenshot of the council serie ?)

Is the sprawling trait being added back in in shadow? I know I have complained about the Kurios in the past but have since fallen in love with the civ and it breaks my heart seeing them playing like any other civ :cry: lol.

Is the sprawling trait being added back in in shadow? I know I have complained about the Kurios in the past but have since fallen in love with the civ and it breaks my heart seeing them playing like any other civ :cry: lol.

Yeap, sprawling and settlements are all in and working.

Good good. Is there going to b any info on the new civs any time soon. Just a quick overview or something. TBH I think it might have been better to do some overviews before the create a unit contests.

I liked the idea of The Council of Esus a lot, but Esus is too close to Jesus in my opinion. Maybe you can reconsider to change it.

Top Bottom