Ages' Beginnings - An Arrow/Immaculate Reboot

For the record, this is temporarily suspended until we can figure things out. It may or may not be continued at Frontier, depending on things.

For the record, this is temporarily suspended until we can figure things out. It may or may not be continued at Frontier, depending on things.

What are the thoughts of the player base?

Shrug.

Either way is good. It seems as if the momentum for the move towards the Frontier is building and many of us are already registered there already.

So count me indifferent.

Ok, so here's what's up. We have seven order-sets and a total of around 20 kingdoms, the NESing community is split in half, and school has just started. This may continue, but right now it's looking like I'm against continuing, while Immaculate is between neutral and pro-continuing so I'd judge this unlikely to go on.

This isn't a declaration of murder, but it's more of a state-of-the-thread address that doesn't look positive. Immaculate will probably chime in soon, but there's my thoughts.

From my point of view, I am willing to continue doing the stats, game-mechanics, dice-rolls, and maps but am not comfortable taking over writing the narrative full-time. So I'll wait for Arrow to return (once he gets more time and the nesing community stabilizes), but until then am not willing to take this game on as full moderator.

That said, there was precious few players engaging in between-updates stories or wide-scale diplo, so from a certain perspective, I feel there isn't a lot of enthusiasm for this game anyway.

For those of you still with us and putting in the effort, I thank you and I apologize for this abrupt end(?).

No problems; tis coming university times any rate.

I look forward to play more of you games.

Thanks.

Check out my sig link for progress on my next project (which will be a solo project).

Top Bottom