Mysterious icons

DanielDraco

Chieftain
What are those icons (I've seen a wolf, a skull, and a couple others) on the score display in the lower right corner, between the trade route icon and the religion icon for a civ?

Exactly as I suspected, thank you. Is there a list of ways to gain them? I know adopting the Ashen Veil grants peace with demons and completing Nature's Revolt grants peace with animals, but beyond that I have no idea.

There is no way of gaining peace with Savages aside from playing a Barbarian civilization.

Peace with animals is gained via playing a Feral civilization, or completing Nature's Revolt.

Peace with demons is gained via playing Infernals, Ashen Veil Sheaim, or completing the Pax Diabolis ritual (and sacrificing a city) as any other Ashen Veil civ.

Thanks for the help! There is one more icon I just saw, not any of the ones mentioned above: a yellow sun, between the animal peace icon and the religion icon.

Not really an icon but I have noticed when in the worldbuilder there are what appear to be black stone circles on the map, can someone please tell me what they represent?

Not really an icon but I have noticed when in the worldbuilder there are what appear to be black stone circles on the map, can someone please tell me what they represent?

They are a hidden resource, Patrian Artifacts, that is only important to the Scions of Patria civilization.

aha thanks very much

Top Bottom