Official CFC Departing/Arriving Thread Part II

Sultan Bhargash

Trickster Reincarnated
Don't think we got a new one of these after the old one reach 300 posts. So here it is again. And I have to announce that sometime during this weekend I will become unavailable as I am going on a working vacation to the south. See you all later in the summer, take care, your pal, Sultan B.

Hey Sultan, are you going to indulge in grits and/or chitlins while you're down there?

WATCH IT GREADIUS! :p We don't play banjo's 'round these parts. Have fun in the south :evilgrin: *deliverance music*

What exactly is the point of a Departing/Returning thread?

Originally posted by GotD?
What exactly is the point of a Departing/Returning thread?
It's the thread for the regulars - to announce that they won't be posting in the forums for awhile (like going on vacations and stuff). ;) So that people won't start to wonder, why they aren't posting...

So, stop spamming this useful thread needlessly... ;)

Originally posted by Ancient Grudge
Back after about a month of absence the real world was very fun :)
*CivFanatics gather around* Ooooh... The real world... Tell us about it! Tell us, tell us!

;)

I'm back after a week 's slogging for my college entrance exams.

Originally posted by WillJ
*CivFanatics gather around* Ooooh... The real world... Tell us about it! Tell us, tell us!

;)

:lol: well there are these things called humans they can be very cool but also very dangerous (still hurting) also some are very *****y...... and then are the intoxicants which are the best part of all........ and im only here because ive got exams and im not allowed to go out as much :(

Hello again, AG.

Originally posted by Ancient Grudge
hello Mr Pillager, anything intresting happen while i was gone.....?

Don't know really. I was gone for about six weeks, too.

Top Bottom