Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded

Rate this mod!

• I can't play Civ without this: no more loading times!

Votes: 203 66.6%
  • A good mod, but I won't play with it

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • I don't like the map

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • I don't like the terrain

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I don't like the additions

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I don't like the rules changes

Votes: 21 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mount Warror=Knight Unit..I like it. So they get a beefed up Mounted Warror instead of Knight?...I like it and its an awesome idea! Rhye what do you think?

tacfun

Beernuts1987 said:
@Rhye- For the Xpack, what are the 2nd UU's going to be? Just to see if we all agree. :rolleyes:

Tell me what do you want to know. I'm going to make a page in the site with some screenshots, where I show them all together.
Anyway I really don't need any help about choosing the UUs. I've already chosen them and you can be sure that they are all historical accurate. There's not the risk of a stack of modern tanks! (like other mods)
The only thing I'll need is some discussion about the stats, considering that the unit tree and the upgrade chains will change

Rhye said:
What difficutly level is it? It seems too easy for you, why don't you raise it?
Monarch, next game I'll play on Emperor.

Hey.

I was just thinking. If i downloaded th Australian Mod. Could i replace and old civ and pu Australia in. Better yet could i put it in without replacing anyone. Just wondering cos it would be cool to play on Australia at start. I mean if America Can why not us?

Ya, Im finding Monarch too easy... Um, Rhye I have a suggestion on the Russian city list place St.Petesburgh 3rd because they always seem to build in that are 3rd. So then the City will build as history did. Its not 100% guarenteed but usally works 95% of the time that way.

tacfun

PS.. Eygpt really has no chance to build the Pyramids in its current state. We need to buff it up and Im experimenting right now on that.

Oh, and for all those haters of me..LOL!

Here are the changes for testing purposes.

-Removed America
-Set Difficulty to Emperor Always
-Set AI to Emperor
-Changed 5 desert tiles around Thebes starting postion to LM desert tiles so Thebes will have 5 more shields potentally.(This is to help them compete for a wonder)
-Changed Russia City name list.(Just made St. Petersburgh 3rd and Novorgod 2nd in this because that way St. Petersburgh should be built in proper spot!)

I believe that was it...please test it out and enjoy. Let computer play Eygpt to see if they will build a wonder?..heh

tacfun

PS. The file is renamed .zip all you need to do is rename it .biq and place it in your Conquest/scenario folder or your Conquest/Conquest Folder as I do but it really depends where you keep the mod.

Having problems uploading right now..will do later!

tacfun

Has been moved to page 95 new updated computer AI fixed!(I had crippled it by mistake!)

Tyrion said:
Hey.

I was just thinking. If i downloaded th Australian Mod. Could i replace and old civ and pu Australia in. Better yet could i put it in without replacing anyone. Just wondering cos it would be cool to play on Australia at start. I mean if America Can why not us?

You can make an alternative version if you want, just like tacfun

tacfun said:
PS.. Eygpt really has no chance to build the Pyramids in its current state. We need to buff it up and Im experimenting right now on that.

Oh, and for all those haters of me..LOL!

The tiles next to the river automatically become flood plains...so no shield is added. But beware of giving them the shields...they quickly become too powerful (they have much food due to flood plains)

Rhye, is there any terrain that you don't have an LM version of?
Cause if there is, you can give it desert graphics and desert stats and put it near rivers without getting floodplains...

Rhye said:
naah. use invisible resorces instead. add a 0/1/0
But you also gotta remove some of the extra food so the shields don't turn Egypt into a superpower...

I could remove the cattle and add some more food. The problem is that they will get extra food anyway and become a superpower anyway, because they will only irrigate the flood plains.
They have 3 shields near their starting location now. With some more and extra food they'll become a settlers-factory

Rhye said:
I could remove the cattle and add some more food. The problem is that they will get extra food anyway and become a superpower anyway, because they will only irrigate the flood plains.
They have 3 shields near their starting location now. With some more and extra food they'll become a settlers-factory
Well, then add invisible resources that lower the floodplains' food output and replace it with a bit of shields... That way they can build the pyramids without becoming a superpower...

I'm quite sure you can use a negative number to lower food output, I've seen it used by several mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom