computer classical great works of art

telekinetic136

Chieftain
I keep seeing the computer having great works of art from the classical era and they do not have the parathion. At first i thought they were finishing liberty but if in my game they have not finished liberty.

Maybe they went for Aesthetics and got the free Great Artist from Artistic Genius. That's the only way besides the Parthenon or the Liberty Finisher to get a Great Artist before Guilds.

I know it's highly unlikely, but couldn't they also get one from a CS if they manage to finish Patronage in the classical era?

They may get Fine Arts easier than a human as a part of their bonuses, but I don't think they're receiving completely free Great Art or Great Artists.

BTW, which civ are you against, OP? Another way to get classical (or even ancient!) Art is the Maya UA. (edit: just remembered it needs Theology, not Calendar)

I figured it out poland managed to break into aesthetics and get artistic genius before the medieval era.

The AIs on happiness bonus (in BNW SETTLER flat bonus + city & pop bonus slightly bigger than Warlord [but no per luxury bonus]), it's a bit more to the AIs advantage to use Aesthetics than the human. (From the replacement of "Mandate of Heaven")

The resource cluster appears to be random. I've played on a game in which I had a lot of wine.
Considering that (normal map) there are 7 AIs and only one human, of course it's more likely that a given specific luxury ended up in near an AI.

Top Bottom