Merging BUG with other Mods

Would the procedures described above allow one to use BUG in conjunction with the any of the mods that come with BTS, like NextWar? Or the HoF Mod, really I'd love to be able to get to use HoF's map finder program and play with BUG.

I realize the changes wouldn't be exactly the same because those mods live in the BTS installation directory, not the user's Documents and Settings. But is the general idea the similar?

HOF Mod would take some serious work to merge with BUG, mostly because they include some of the same mods themselves and modify the same files. Next War would probably be a bit easier to merge with BUG.

In both cases, it's a matter of merging the changes to Python files, many of which will be in common (both mods change the same file in different ways). If you know Python or some other programming language, this isn't too hard. If not, this can be quite daunting.

Regarding HoF, Ruff Hi has asked several times to get the code for Map Finder from the HoF crew without success. Unfortunately, they don't release the source code to their DLL changes, and that's where the core of the MapFinder code work exists. If they gave us that code, it would be in BUG in a heartbeat.

That being said, you can use HoF's MapFinder to get your map, then use WorldBuilder to make a scenario out of it and play it with BUG. It's a PITA, but Ruff has done it and wrote up a thread about it IIRC.

Hey, thanks a lot for the info, regarding the Map-Finder and the scenario work around. That's clever.

As for the config files/scripts... I've never worked with Python, but I'm sure the intarwebs has tons of tutorials and I know a few languages, so it shouldn't be too bad.

If I'm able to get BUG work with any of the Mods with which BTS ships, would anybody else be interested in the solution? If so, should I put it in this thread?

As for the config files/scripts... I've never worked with Python, but I'm sure the intarwebs has tons of tutorials and I know a few languages, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Yes, I learned Python after resisting it for many years so I could mod Civ4. I doubt you'll have any trouble if you know other languages. The syntax is simple once you get used to whitespace-is-syntax (use tabs for indentation to match Civ4/BUG code, not spaces). I used the docs.python.org documentation since I just needed the gory details as you will rather than "what is a list?" tutorials.

If I'm able to get BUG work with any of the Mods with which BTS ships, would anybody else be interested in the solution? If so, should I put it in this thread?

That would be great. We're looking at creating several subforums to better organize our growing list of threads. One will be dedicated to modders and mergers. I think it would be great to have a thread for each merged mod with instructions on doing the merge and/or completed merges.

Feel free to start a new thread for each one you do and we can move things around later.

How can I go about merging the global warming mod with BAT? I really like all the interface tweeks and such, so I'm unwilling to just play with the global warming mod, but it really annoys me when tundra turns into desert for no good reason and nuclear warfare somehow causes global warming as well. I could just turn it off, but then I feel that I'm eliminating some rational incentives on player behavior.

I noticed that the global warming mod has its own dll, so maybe I can't do it without learning how to program.

I noticed that the global warming mod has its own dll, so maybe I can't do it without learning how to program.

Does it include any Python or XML files? If not, you can just copy the DLL to BAT's Assets folder.

Does it include any Python or XML files? If not, you can just copy the DLL to BAT's Assets folder.

I'm speaking of http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11408 and I believe it does have XML and Python. Does BAT not have it's own dll? Mine does, though it may be the result of merging it with the Better AI mod. The annoying thing is that someone else has surely done this already, but it's probably part of a mod compilation with tons of changes that I don't want.

BAT doesn't have its own DLL, so that is definitely from Better AI.

The GW mod has some XML files, but none that BUG includes. It has no Python files as well. So you should be able to safely copy the XML folder and the DLL into BAT's Assets folder.

I am having THE WORST time trying to add new python mods to BUG Mod!!!!! :cry:

I was able to do the BetterAI tutorial (with AutoPlay and ChangePlayer) just fine. But when I try and do the exact same thing with another mod, the Dawn of Man screen pops up twice, and I get a blank interface.

I'm trying to merge a simple mod, like Civ Specific Great People.

Init.xml looks like this:

Spoiler :

Code:
	<load mod="Strategy Overlay"/>

<load mod="BetterAI"/>
	<load mod="CivSpecificGreatPeopleModUtils"/>

CivSpecificGreatPeopleModUtils.xml looks like this:

Spoiler :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
<mod id="CivSpecificGreatPeopleModUtils" 
	 name="CivSpecificGreatPeopleModUtils" 

<events module="CvCivSpecificGreatPeopleModEventManager" />
</mod>

And... it doesn't work. Dawn of Man screen pops up twice in a row, and I have no interface at all. This is what the PythonErr log looks like:

Spoiler :

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "BugConfig", line 384, in parse
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 171, in feed
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 280, in goahead
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 598, in parse_starttag
  File "BugConfig", line 397, in syntax_error
ConfigError: error parsing XML: garbage in starttag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 171, in feed
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 280, in goahead
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 666, in parse_starttag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 703, in finish_starttag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 747, in handle_starttag
  File "BugConfig", line 423, in start_load
  File "BugConfig", line 116, in loadMod
  File "BugInit", line 65, in loadMod
  File "BugConfig", line 394, in parse
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 175, in close
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 313, in goahead
ConfigError: error parsing XML: <?xml?> declaration not at start of document
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 598, in parse_starttag
ConfigError: error parsing XML: garbage in starttag

File "CvAppInterface", line 63, in preGameStart

File "BugEventManager", line 284, in fireEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 294, in _dispatchEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 336, in _handleInitBugEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 413, in initBug

File "BugInit", line 46, in init

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 175, in close

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 666, in parse_starttag

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 703, in finish_starttag

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 747, in handle_starttag

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 313, in goahead

ERR: Python function preGameStart failed, module CvAppInterface

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing? This XML totally confuses me... :blush:

EDIT:

I think I may have figured it out. In the mod's EventManager.py file, I replaced the following (in red):

Spoiler :

Code:
from CvPythonExtensions import *
import CvUtil
import PyHelpers
[COLOR="Red"]import CvEventManager[/COLOR]
import CivSpecificGreatPeopleModNameUtils

And I changed it to (in blue):
Spoiler :

Code:
from CvPythonExtensions import *
import CvUtil
import PyHelpers
[COLOR="Blue"]import BugCore
import BugUtil
import CvModName[/COLOR]
import CivSpecificGreatPeopleModNameUtils

Then it worked. Do I have to do similiar actions with most (or all) Python mods?

I have no idea how that could have fixed your error. Did you have a comment before the <?xml ... ?> declaration? This must be the first XML entity in the document, before any comment. All those errors you posted were about the XML file structure--not its contents. It never got to the Python module.

You shouldn't [edit] need to change those imports if you didn't change any Python code below them that used things from those BUG modules. In fact, I would expect those changes to have broken the Python because that mod's event manager extends CvEventManager. Removing its import means it cannot find the superclass.

Double-check your XML. If that doesn't solve it, post the entire Python module for the event manager and I'll take a look.

I have no idea how that could have fixed your error. Did you have a comment before the <?xml ... ?> declaration? This must be the first XML entity in the document, before any comment. All those errors you posted were about the XML file structure--not its contents. It never got to the Python module.

I've attached the XML file that I'm using to import all the Python mods I want to use. It's also correctly reflected in the Init.xml file.

You should need to change those imports if you didn't change any Python code below them that used things from those BUG modules.

You mean shouldn't, right? Just want to make sure I'm following correctly. :)

If that's the case, then that is correct. I didn't modify any other Python code other than the imports. The strange thing though is this only works for some Python mods. Others that I have tried, did not work like the Great Person mod that I got to work.

In fact, I would expect those changes to have broken the Python because that mod's event manager extends CvEventManager. Removing its import means it cannot find the superclass.

Double-check your XML. If that doesn't solve it, post the entire Python module for the event manager and I'll take a look.

Ok, I'll attach the XML file I use to import the Python mods I'm experimenting with, as well as the latest mod I'm trying to import, which is EnhancedTechConquest.

The errors I'm getting with this mod are pasted below:

Spoiler :

Code:
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 668, in parse_starttag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 730, in finish_endtag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 751, in handle_endtag
  File "BugConfig", line 588, in end_events
  File "BugConfig", line 233, in createEvents
  File "BugUtil", line 496, in callFunction
  File "BugUtil", line 492, in getFunction
  File "BugUtil", line 463, in bind
ConfigError: No such module 'CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager'
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 668, in parse_starttag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 730, in finish_endtag
  File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\xmllib.py", line 751, in handle_endtag
  File "BugConfig", line 588, in end_events
  File "BugConfig", line 233, in createEvents
  File "BugUtil", line 496, in callFunction
  File "BugUtil", line 492, in getFunction
  File "BugUtil", line 465, in bind
ConfigError: Module 'CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager' must define function or class 'CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager'

File "CvAppInterface", line 63, in preGameStart

File "BugEventManager", line 284, in fireEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 294, in _dispatchEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 336, in _handleInitBugEvent

File "BugEventManager", line 413, in initBug

File "BugInit", line 46, in init

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• EnhancedTechConquestUtils.zip
    4 KB · Views: 175
You mean shouldn't, right? Just want to make sure I'm following correctly. :)

Yes, that's correct. I changed my post, thanks.

The strange thing though is this only works for some Python mods. Others that I have tried, did not work like the Great Person mod that I got to work.

By "this" above, do you mean the changing of the imports or merging with BUG in general?

The errors I'm getting with this mod are pasted below:

ConfigError: No such module 'CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager'

This means that the module "CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager" couldn't be imported. I honestly don't know if this includes cases where the module is found but has errors during import. Try importing it from the console (SHIFT + ~) after starting the game to see any errors. If so, I should really make that explicit in BUG and expose the underlying error.

This is the one telling you not to put any non-whitespace before the <?xml ...?> element. Your XML looks fine, however. :( Do you see in the PythonDbg.log file which XML file it's complaining about? Maybe post that file as well.

ConfigError: Module 'CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager' must define function or class 'CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager'

Hmm, I suspect this is a result of the module failing to import above. BUG catches an AttributeError while trying to instantiate the class <module>.<class> from the XML, but <module> doesn't exist (didn't import), so it fails. That module probably does have the class, but BUG cannot see it until you fix the import errors.

If you changed the imports at the top (removed CvEventManager), that would break the importation I should think, though perhaps that only matters when you try to instantiate the class. Ahh, the joys of an interpreted language! :mischief:

Okay, looking at the Python for ETConquest, these imports aren't even used and can be removed:

Code:
import CvUtil
import CvEventManager
import sys

The event manager class doesn't actually extend CvEventManager or any class, so that's why you were able to remove CvEventManager. But you shouldn't need to add any BUG imports since the code doesn't use BUG directly. It does import the ETC module which imports CvAlertManager--did you add that into your mod? I would guess so, but I'm just checking anything at this point.

Post PythonDbg.log as I said above, and let's go from there. Also try importing the module from the console and see what errors you get.

By "this" above, do you mean the changing of the imports or merging with BUG in general?

Merging with BUG in general. I can get these to work just fine with CvCustomeEventManager.py just fine.

This is the one telling you not to put any non-whitespace before the <?xml ...?> element. Your XML looks fine, however. :( Do you see in the PythonDbg.log file which XML file it's complaining about? Maybe post that file as well.

I'll post my PythonDbg.log

Hmm, I suspect this is a result of the module failing to import above. BUG catches an AttributeError while trying to instantiate the class <module>.<class> from the XML, but <module> doesn't exist (didn't import), so it fails. That module probably does have the class, but BUG cannot see it until you fix the import errors.

Okay, looking at the Python for ETConquest, these imports aren't even used and can be removed:

Code:
import CvUtil
import CvEventManager
import sys

Ok, I did some revising of the ETC's Python files. Check them out and see what you think...

The event manager class doesn't actually extend CvEventManager or any class, so that's why you were able to remove CvEventManager. But you shouldn't need to add any BUG imports since the code doesn't use BUG directly. It does import the ETC module which imports CvAlertManager--did you add that into your mod? I would guess so, but I'm just checking anything at this point.

Yep, I included it with ETC. Same results.

Post PythonDbg.log as I said above, and let's go from there. Also try importing the module from the console and see what errors you get.

What's the console command to do that? :mischief:

Attachments

• EnhancedTechConquestUtils.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Logs.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 122
I can get these to work just fine with CvCustomeEventManager.py just fine.

Warning bells just went off. How are you using CvCustomEventManager? BUG has its own event manager that replaces CvCEM called BugEventManager. It's okay for a mod's event manager class to extend CvCEM or CvEM, but you should not replace BugEventManager as the event manager in CvEventInterface.

Can you explain further what you meant here?

What's the console command to do that? :mischief:

Once you bring up the Python console (SHIFT + ~ [aka tilde]), you can enter normal Python statements:

Code:
import <module>

You'll see any errors that occur just as if that command had been in another Python module.

Your new Python files look okay.

From the Debug log:

Code:
12:00:37 TRACE: BugConfig - failure parsing Mods\HiTM\Assets\Config\History in the Making.xml at line 10
12:00:37   global name 'CvConfigParser' is not defined
12:00:37 TRACE: BugConfig - failure parsing Mods\HiTM\Assets\Config\init.xml at line 157
12:00:37   global name 'CvConfigParser' is not defined

You either need to add CvConfigParser.py to your mod or change the included mods to use BUG's options core (see the docs in the Modders' Corner).

Ahhhh.... I think I got it! :crazyeye:

It looks I left out the CvConfigParser.py and CvPath.py files that were imported from the ETC file. Once I installed the required files into the Python directory, it works like it should now.

Warning bells just went off. How are you using CvCustomEventManager? BUG has its own event manager that replaces CvCEM called BugEventManager. It's okay for a mod's event manager class to extend CvCEM or CvEM, but you should not replace BugEventManager as the event manager in CvEventInterface.

Can you explain further what you meant here?

Oh no, I'm not using a CvCustomEventManager.py file, if that's what you're wondering. :lol:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but will BUG allow me to use the old-fashioned way of ConfigParser? I have everything set up for it now, and it seems to work fine.

Also, I noticed that BUG created a bunch of INI files in the root directory. Do I use these INI files to tweak settings, or the ones located in the <root>/BUG Mod directory?

Just wondering.

Thanks for you're help too, Emperor! I've always thought BUG Mod customer support to be one of the best out there! :goodjob:

Oh no, I'm not using a CvCustomEventManager.py file, if that's what you're wondering. :lol:

Okay good. That's the surest path to insanity with BUG! :)

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but will BUG allow me to use the old-fashioned way of ConfigParser?

BUG will play nice with other config parsers and CvPath.py. That's why I renamed my own versions Bug<foo>.py when replacing them because I knew people would want to mix them. The downside is you won't get the extra features of BUG:

• Easy on-screen options
  • Several central INI file locations (see below)
  • BugPath will deal with Mac, Vista, CivGold & Complete, Steam and D2D (I think)
  • BUG handles Mods folder, CustomAssets, and /AltRoot
If you have you INIs working, it's compelling to leave it alone. You may eventually want to switch to BUG's method when you get more comfortable with it. It really is quite easy to add new options once you get the hang of it, but there's no reason you have to do it.

Also, I noticed that BUG created a bunch of INI files in the root directory. Do I use these INI files to tweak settings, or the ones located in the <root>/BUG Mod directory?

BUG will look in several places for the INI files. BugPath shows the order, though I suspect I have let the comments drift from the code. :( If it can't find an INI file, it puts it in the first folder it finds in its list. The System tab of the BUG Options Screen shows the folders it found under Search Paths. Only one set is needed.

Thanks for you're help too, Emperor! I've always thought BUG Mod customer support to be one of the best out there! :goodjob:

Service with a smile! :D

Ok, solved one set of problems, but now have another. :sad:

Now I'm trying to merge the Unit Statistics mod with BUG. I'm getting the blank interface screen again.

I haven't tampered with the Unit Statistics python files much. I did modify them very slightly by replacing the need for a SdToolkitAdvanced with a modified version of BUG's SdToolkit. (all I did was merge the two together and saved it under SdToolkit).

I go to fire up the mod... and blank interface. It also does it if I don't modify the files, too.

Here is the PythonErr.log
Spoiler :

Code:
  File "BugInit", line 94, in callInits
  File "BugUtil", line 479, in __call__
  File "BugUtil", line 476, in call
  File "CvScreensInterface", line 1182, in init
  File "CvScreensInterface", line 174, in createMilitaryAdvisor
  File "CvBUGMilitaryAdvisor", line 82, in __init__
  File "UnitGrouper", line 293, in __init__
  File "UnitGrouper", line 127, in __init__
  File "UnitGrouper", line 88, in __init__
  File "BugUtil", line 96, in getPlainText
  File "BugUtil", line 108, in getText
ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    CyTranslator.getText(CyTranslator, unicode, tuple)
did not match C++ signature:
    getText(class CyTranslator {lvalue}, char const *, class boost::python::tuple {lvalue})

File "CvAppInterface", line 79, in preGameStart

File "CvScreensInterface", line 76, in showMainInterface

File "CvMainInterface", line 2286, in interfaceScreen

File "CvMainInterface", line 2206, in initState

NameError: global name 'xResolution' is not defined

Any idea what could be causing this? This never happened when I used CvCustomEventManager... so I'm thinking something with the code BUG uses in the Screen files.

Attached I also included the Screens and Unit Stats python files, if that helps any.

Attachments

• UnitStatisticsUtils.zip
    537.1 KB · Views: 148
Oh, and here is the PythonDbg.log file:

Spoiler :

Code:
Initializing Python
1. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\email
2. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\encodings
3. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx
4. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\build
5. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib
6. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale
7. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py
8. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools
9. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\colourchooser
10. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\editor
11. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\floatcanvas
12. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\masked
13. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\mixins
14. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\ogl
15. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af
16. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca
17. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs
18. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da
19. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de
20. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el
21. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es
22. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu
23. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi
24. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr
25. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi
26. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu
27. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id
28. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it
29. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja
30. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv
31. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb
32. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl
33. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl
34. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR
35. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru
36. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl
37. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv
38. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr
39. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk
40. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN
41. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW
42. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af\LC_MESSAGES
43. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca\LC_MESSAGES
44. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs\LC_MESSAGES
45. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da\LC_MESSAGES
46. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES
47. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el\LC_MESSAGES
48. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES
49. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu\LC_MESSAGES
50. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi\LC_MESSAGES
51. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES
52. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi\LC_MESSAGES
53. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu\LC_MESSAGES
54. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id\LC_MESSAGES
55. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES
56. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja\LC_MESSAGES
57. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv\LC_MESSAGES
58. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb\LC_MESSAGES
59. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl\LC_MESSAGES
60. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl\LC_MESSAGES
61. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR\LC_MESSAGES
62. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru\LC_MESSAGES
63. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl\LC_MESSAGES
64. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv\LC_MESSAGES
65. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr\LC_MESSAGES
66. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk\LC_MESSAGES
67. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN\LC_MESSAGES
68. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW\LC_MESSAGES
69. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py\tests
70. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed
71. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed\src-images
72. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM
sys.path =

['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules =

{'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names =

('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')

1. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\contrib\sevopedia\
2. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\contrib\
3. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\bug\
4. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\enhancedtechconquestutils\
5. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\entrypoints\
6. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\unitstatisticsutils\
7. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\junitreligionutils\
8. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\
9. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\bug\tabs\
10. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\screens\
11. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\civspecificgreatpeoplemodutils\
12. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\
13. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\viaappia\
14. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\betterai\
15. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\inquisitionutils\
16. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\hitm\piratesmodutils\
17. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pywb\
18. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pitboss\
19. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyhelper\
20. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyunit\
21. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\_debugtools\
22. Using moduleSearchDirs: 
EntryPoint module:cvculturelinkinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdiplomacyinterface
EntryPoint module:cvoptionsscreencallbackinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreensinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreenutilsinterface
EntryPoint module:cvappinterface
EntryPoint module:cveventinterface
EntryPoint module:cvrandomeventinterface
EntryPoint module:smart_map
EntryPoint module:team_battleground
EntryPoint module:full_of_resources_3_00
EntryPoint module:tectonics
EntryPoint module:lows_random_maps_3_0
EntryPoint module:ring_world
EntryPoint module:planet_generator_0_68
EntryPoint module:maze
EntryPoint module:perfectworld
EntryPoint module:terra2
EntryPoint module:cvtranslator
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterface
EntryPoint module:cvwbinterface
EntryPoint module:pbmain
EntryPoint module:hemispheres
EntryPoint module:arboria
EntryPoint module:highlands
EntryPoint module:rainforest
EntryPoint module:terra
EntryPoint module:donut
EntryPoint module:randomscriptmap
EntryPoint module:big_and_small
EntryPoint module:boreal
EntryPoint module:earth2
EntryPoint module:medium_and_small
EntryPoint module:global_highlands
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterfacefile
EntryPoint module:cvmapscriptinterface
EntryPoint module:islands
EntryPoint module:great_plains
EntryPoint module:continents
EntryPoint module:fantasy_realm
EntryPoint module:archipelago
EntryPoint module:wheel
EntryPoint module:lakes
EntryPoint module:tilted_axis
EntryPoint module:inland_sea
EntryPoint module:mirror
EntryPoint module:fractal
EntryPoint module:oasis
EntryPoint module:pangaea
EntryPoint module:hub
EntryPoint module:balanced
EntryPoint module:custom_continents
EntryPoint module:shuffle
EntryPoint module:ring
EntryPoint module:cvunitcontrolinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdebuginterface
EntryPoint module:cvpopupinterface
EntryPoint module:ice_age
load_module CvEventInterface

load_module BugEventManager

load_module CvEventManager

load_module CvUtil

load_module traceback

load_module CvScreensInterface

load_module CvMainInterface

load_module ScreenInput

load_module CvScreenEnums

load_module time

load_module CvStatisticsScreen

load_module UnitStatisticsTools

load_module UnitStatisticsDefines

load_module SdToolKit

load_module cPickle

load_module BugUtil

load_module ColorUtil

load_module PyHelpers

load_module CvStatisticsScreensEnums

load_module BugCore

load_module BugOptions

load_module BugConfigTracker

load_module BugInit

load_module BugConfig

load_module xmllib

..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete.  Use xml.sax instead.
load_module BugPath

load_module CvModName

load_module FontUtil

load_module InputUtil

load_module configobj

load_module __future__

load_module codecs

load_module validate

validate

import failed

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
load_module MonkeyTools

load_module AStarTools

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
load_module Scoreboard

load_module DealUtil

load_module PlayerUtil

load_module ReminderEventManager

load_module Popup

load_module autolog

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
load_module GGUtil

load_module GPUtil

load_module ProgressBarUtil

load_module RawYields

load_module CvTechChooser

load_module TechPrefs

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
load_module CvForeignAdvisor

load_module math

load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor

load_module IconGrid_BUG

load_module DomPyHelpers

load_module TechTree

load_module AttitudeUtil

load_module FavoriteCivicDetector

load_module CvReligionScreen

load_module CvCorporationScreen

load_module CvCivicsScreen

load_module CvVictoryScreen

load_module TechUtil

load_module CvEspionageAdvisor

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
load_module CvOptionsScreen

load_module CvReplayScreen

load_module CvHallOfFameScreen

load_module CvDanQuayle

load_module CvGameUtils

load_module CvUnVictoryScreen

load_module CvDawnOfMan

load_module CvTechSplashScreen

load_module CvTopCivs

load_module random

load_module CvInfoScreen

load_module CvIntroMovieScreen

load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen

load_module CvWonderMovieScreen

load_module CvEraMovieScreen

load_module CvSpaceShipScreen

load_module SevoScreenEnums

load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen

load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen

load_module CvDebugTools

load_module CvDebugInfoScreen

load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil

load_module CvGFCScreen

load_module CvPopupInterface

load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface

load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils

load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen

load_module CvStrategyOverlay

load_module SdToolkit

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
load_module CvScreenUtils

load_module BugOptionsScreen

load_module BugErrorOptionsTab

load_module BugOptionsTab

20:32:42 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
init-ing world builder screen

load_module CvWBPopups

load_module CvCameraControls

load_module CvAdvisorUtils

20:32:42 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
20:32:42 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
20:32:42 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
20:32:42 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
20:32:42 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
20:32:42 DEBUG: BugInit - initializing...
20:32:42 DEBUG: BugInit - global context not ready
PY:OnInit
load_module CvAppInterface

load_module Full_of_Resources_3_00

load_module CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface

load_module BugHelp

load_module copy

load_module webbrowser

load_module urllib

load_module _winreg

load_module operator

load_module Lows_Random_Maps_3_0

load_module Planet_Generator_0_68

load_module gc

load_module pickle

load_module Ring_World

load_module Smart_Map

load_module glob

load_module Team_Battleground

load_module Tectonics

load_module Archipelago

load_module Balanced

load_module Continents

load_module Custom_Continents

load_module Fantasy_Realm

load_module Fractal

load_module Great_Plains

load_module Highlands

load_module Hub

load_module Ice_Age

load_module Inland_Sea

load_module Islands

load_module Lakes

load_module Maze

load_module Mirror

load_module Oasis

load_module Pangaea

load_module Ring

load_module Shuffle

load_module Terra

load_module Tilted_Axis

load_module Wheel

load_module Arboria

load_module Big_and_Small

load_module Boreal

load_module Donut

load_module Earth2

load_module Global_Highlands

load_module Hemispheres

load_module Medium_and_Small

load_module Rainforest

load_module RandomScriptMap

load_module PerfectWorld

load_module array

initializing hm

load_module Terra2

PY:Player 0's alive status set to: 1
PY:Player 1's alive status set to: 1
PY:Player 24's alive status set to: 1
load_module CvGameInterface

load_module CvGameInterfaceFile

20:33:48 DEBUG: BugInit - initializing...
load_module encodings.latin_1

8500 - gold

8501 - research

8502 - culture

8503 - espionage

8483 - food

8484 - production

8485 - commerce

8550 - judaism

8551 - judaism

8552 - christianity

8553 - christianity

8554 - islam

8555 - islam

8556 - hinduism

8557 - hinduism

8558 - buddhism

8559 - buddhism

8560 - confucianism

8561 - confucianism

8562 - taoism

8563 - taoism

8564 - zoroastrianism

8565 - zoroastrianism

20:33:48 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing search paths
load_module CvAltRoot

CvAltRoot

import failed

20:33:48 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing modFolder
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugPath - mod is HISTORY IN THE MAKING
load_module encodings.utf_8

20:33:48 DEBUG: BugPath - NoCustomAssets: False
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod init...
20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BUG
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUG Core...
20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Core
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - getCore will return IniFile Core
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__ScreenLogLevel int [2] list (5 strings)>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__FileLogLevel int [1] list (5 strings)>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LogTime boolean [True]>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__CheckForUpdates boolean [False]>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LocalRoot string []>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LocalVersion int [0]>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__RepositoryUrl string [http://civ4bug.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/civ4bug/BUG Mod/]>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__RepositoryVersion int [0]>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LastSvnCheck float [0.0]>
20:33:48 DEBUG: BUG: binding BugUtil.readLoggingOptions
20:33:48 DEBUG: BUG: calling <func BugUtil.readLoggingOptions>
load_module HelpEventManager

load_module BugOptionsEventManager

20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'unhealthy' for 8678
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'map' for 8695
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'trade' for 8685
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'defense' for 8686
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'moves' for 8681
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'badfood' for 8689
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'occupation' for 8696
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'strength' for 8680
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'power' for 8697
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'unhappy' for 8676
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'angrypop' for 8692
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'religion' for 8682
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'badgold' for 8688
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'happy' for 8675
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'greatpeople' for 8687
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'star' for 8683
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'eatenfood' for 8690
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'goldenage' for 8691
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'openBorders' for 8693
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'bullet' for 8679
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'healthy' for 8677
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'defensivePact' for 8694
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'silver star' for 8684
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'yield food' for 8483
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'yield production' for 8484
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'yield commerce' for 8485
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce gold' for 8500
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce research' for 8501
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce culture' for 8502
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce espionage' for 8503
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'war' for 8525
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'peace' for 8526
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'space' for 8527
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'militaryinstructor' for 8528
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'land' for 8529
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'sea' for 8530
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'air' for 8531
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'sentry' for 8532
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'fortify' for 8533
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'wait' for 8534
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'upgrade' for 8535
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'cancel' for 8536
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'citizen' for 8698
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'greatgeneral' for 8699
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'furious' for 8701
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'annoyed' for 8702
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'cautious' for 8703
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'pleased' for 8704
20:33:48 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'friendly' for 8705
load_module DiplomacyUtil

load_module TradeUtil

20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod AllErasDawnOfManScreen
load_module autologEventManager

20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Civ4lerts
load_module Civ4lerts

20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MoreCiv4lerts
load_module MoreCiv4lerts

20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod UnitNaming
load_module UnitNameEventManager

load_module Roman

load_module RandomNameUtils

20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod FavoriteCivicDetector
20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod EventSigns
load_module EventSigns

20:33:48 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod HiTM
load_module AIAutoPlay

load_module ChangePlayer

Initializing AIAutoPlay Mod

Removing some event handlers

Initializing ChangePlayer Mod

load_module CvCivSpecificGreatPeopleModEventManager

load_module CivSpecificGreatPeopleModNameUtils

load_module CvInquisitionEventManager

load_module CvConfigParser

load_module ConfigParser

load_module CvPath

load_module CvEnhancedTechConquestEventManager

load_module EnhancedTechConquest

load_module CvAlertManager

load_module CvViaAppiaEventManager

load_module ViaAppia

load_module CvJUnitReligionEventManager

load_module CvJUnitReligionGameUtils

load_module CvPiratesModEventManager

load_module CvUnitStatisticsEventManager

load_module UnitStatisticsUtils

load_module BugGeneralOptionsTab

load_module BugAdvisorOptionsTab

load_module BugCityScreenOptionsTab

load_module BugAlertsOptionsTab

load_module BugScoreOptionsTab

load_module BugNJAGCOptionsTab

load_module BugPleOptionsTab

load_module BugUnitNameOptionsTab

load_module BugAutologOptionsTab

load_module BugSystemOptionsTab

load_module BugCreditsOptionsTab

load_module CvCustomizableDomesticAdvisor

load_module BugFinanceAdvisor

load_module CvBUGMilitaryAdvisor

load_module UnitGrouper

load_module UnitUtil

20:33:48 TRACE: BugInit - init 'CvScreensInterface' failed
20:33:48   Python argument types in
    CyTranslator.getText(CyTranslator, unicode, tuple)
did not match C++ signature:
    getText(class CyTranslator {lvalue}, char const *, class boost::python::tuple {lvalue})
load_module TraitUtil

load_module CvAllErasDawnOfManScreenEventManager

8500 - gold

8501 - research

8502 - culture

8503 - espionage

8483 - food

8484 - production

8485 - commerce

8550 - judaism

8551 - judaism

8552 - christianity

8553 - christianity

8554 - islam

8555 - islam

8556 - hinduism

8557 - hinduism

8558 - buddhism

8559 - buddhism

8560 - confucianism

8561 - confucianism

8562 - taoism

8563 - taoism

8564 - zoroastrianism

8565 - zoroastrianism

3 SCREEN TURNED ON

99 SCREEN TURNED ON

load_module CvWBInterface

load_module CvWBDesc

PY:saveDesc:C:\Documents and Settings\Zellhart\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\WorldBuilder\WBQuickSave, curDir:C:\Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV\Beyond the Sword
WBSave done

PY:OnPreSave
PY:DEBUG Event: DCMPopup (Grave)
2 SCREEN TURNED ON

SCREEN OFF

PY:OnUnInit
UnInit Python

That is strange. It's as if one of those modules you added is turning the default string type into Unicode. UnitGrouper doesn't use Unicode strings for its XML keys, so something must be making it do so.

My recommendation is to add one mod at a time and make sure it works. I think you may be able to swap SdToolkitAdvanced directly as it should be backward compatible with SdToolkit.

That is strange. It's as if one of those modules you added is turning the default string type into Unicode. UnitGrouper doesn't use Unicode strings for its XML keys, so something must be making it do so.

My recommendation is to add one mod at a time and make sure it works. I think you may be able to swap SdToolkitAdvanced directly as it should be backward compatible with SdToolkit.

Ok, I'll try loading each Unit Statistics module one at a time thru the console and see what happens.

Top Bottom