House of Savoy

Excuse me, but i'm new on apply modding...what i must do to apply this mod? I try opening the zipped file in the mods folder of BTS. After i launched the mod from menu options of the game, but the modding wasn't applied...Where i wrong? Thanks

1) Put in the following directory (if you do not have it, make it):
BtS>Mods>"your mod folder" (you name it what you want)>assets>modules
2) Load Civ4, selected advanced>load a mod
3) Unload mod
4) Go into "your mod folder", enter the initiation file to edit using notepad
5) Change the "0" in modular loading to "1"
6) Save
7) Repeat step 2, it will work now.

Ok,thanks,now it works. Excuse if i say, but if i can give you some suggestions, i looked the carabineers text and it's wrong...Infact the Carboneria has nothing to do with carabineers. if you wish i can give you all notices you need on carabineer army, and ,if you like idea, i can explain main duties of CC to adapt better the unit's characteristic. however my best compliments for your mods on italian civs, i like very much your ideas

Ok,thanks,now it works. Excuse if i say, but if i can give you some suggestions, i looked the carabineers text and it's wrong...Infact the Carboneria has nothing to do with carabineers. if you wish i can give you all notices you need on carabineer army, and ,if you like idea, i can explain main duties of CC to adapt better the unit's characteristic. however my best compliments for your mods on italian civs, i like very much your ideas

If you have some better info, send it to me. I am pretty sure I got that info from Wikipedia.

What background stuff? The whole DON'T TREAD ON ME? That's unique to dutchking's mod.

If you meant the background I'd go with the Palazzina di caccia of Stupinigi, and I even went through the trouble of conducing a Google image search (results) which turned up a bunch of really good images you can use. :goodjob:

@mechaerik - oh, cool... that simplifies things!

@the Capo - since those are nifs and kfms, and beyond my ability, I will just steal an existing background... perhaps the one for VE2, not sure at this point (there is a VE2, isn't there?)...

Yeah, let's just hope for it
Capo, you know I still second Cavour in the long run ;)

Okay, I started on Cavour today. This is what I have so far. I think it really looks a lot like him and I haven't even got into detail on it yet. :goodjob:

The image on the right is not an actor portraying him BTW, it is a wax figure based on his images, so I figured it was the best to go with as a base.

Attachments

• CavourWIP.jpg
    CavourWIP.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 205
Nice!
Question... how do backgrounds work? Meaning, how do you create the background?

Is it just from pics that are converted? Doesn't seem like it, but I don't know...
I am asking because I can look into some appropriate backgrounds for you.

Wow, looks really nice!!
And I like the background too

Just wanted to keep you all posted on how things are going with the Cavour LH. Here's the latest preview I have.

I just have to get an issue with his suit figured out and he should be ready to go. :goodjob:

Top Bottom