GoobNES02: The Cold Civil War [Preview Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I am working on a Map. I have one, I just need to change it quite a bit. I am working on rules, I just put a bunch of them up. I will explain why no Nukes are in the stats shortly.

Welcome tommy_toon and Swissempire!

Goober i just read your profile thingy
dude you are like the hard core liberal american :crazyeyes: that's awesome!!

and you say you are right wing :p (well i guess canadian right win is... much more liberal that american right wing)

you rock! :lol:

Yea, just for future referance, Im a hardcore conservative American ;)

Goober...my backup nation is Iraq, put it on the reserved nations list so someone doesnt snatch it up. I know how everyone is dying to take Iraq afterall!

How will you decide between me & josef? Or whoever else applies for the CSA?

Woah. Ok, my profile is obviously out of date. I've since grown more Conservative then that. I should fix that ...

Welcome The Farow! My, there are lot of new NESers since I last played here, I will have to get to know all of you! And sure thing Azale.

BTW Azale, I will choose by looking at your NESing record, and your level of interest. Basically, I want to ensure that whomever takes the 3 Superpowers is a dedicated NESer who has experience. It will be a difficult choice for me between you and Josef, but ... well, I will do my best.

Wait, let me get this straight, I am cool if I am a Canadian Conservative who is an American Liberal, but not cool if I am a Canadian Conservative who is Center-right in the USA? What? :p

exactly :D

makes it much mroe funny, plus AWESOME!! ill make a little statue of The Goober!! that name is sweet :p

anyway back to the main issue, where are my cookies? and where it the bloody map!! the updated bloody map that is ;)

The Map has been updated. i did the borders of the CSA as best as an ignorant Canadian can do, but i think you get the idea. i am working on finalizing stats, plus finishing rules.

I am going to keep this thread up for today, and then probably start the NES by tomorrow. I will see how many people sign up for what nations, etc. I will also announce who will take the Superpowers by tomorrow, probably.

Any chance you could post an alliance map?

I really want the PRC... :D (even though it's stormy's 2nd choice) (But who's going to argue with him over the USSR?)

i say we should make them fight it out... LIGHT SABER DEUL!! *puts on Darth Vader helmet* and im the judge :D

EDIT- Trinidad is part of the Caribbean... but its green or something

Kentharu said:
i say we should make them fight it out... LIGHT SABER DEUL!! *puts on Darth Vader helmet* and im the judge :D
This is why everyone should join winter guard, so that they can know how to spell sabre properly.

On a more Nesful note, yay, Map! Something tells me the blurryness in it is because its saved in a not so good format . . .

Also, has this Vietnam war been going on for the same amonut of time OTL, if not than how long?

interesting
at the end of May, when all my testing is done and i can return to more devoted NESing, i am gonna join

I'll take Brazil.

Nation: Brazil
Player:
Government Type: Military Dictatorship (9)
Economy: Normal (4/6/0/18)
Military:
Army: 430,000 Regulars, 2,400 Tanks
Navy: 5 Battleships, 7 Destroyers, 14 Frigates,
Air Force: 140 Fighters, 50 Bombers, 60 Interceptors
Size: 9
Industrialization: 5
Education and Health: 6
Stability: 3
Trade: 3
Current Projects:
Completed Projects: