Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing an Earth mp with 50 civs and who do I randomly draw?
Spoiler :

Well not gonna meet any of the 49 others until Optics now. :cry: As a fun bonus though I can play an archipelago game on a earth continents map.

Never knew truffles could spawn on the city tile. Nice. Also this is my 2nd truffle event as the jungle hill 1 west of the city also popped truffles a couple turns prior.
Spoiler :

Related to the previous image but different city. Also makes my third truffle event.
Spoiler :
What mod is this?

What mod is this?

The mod is a mashup of many mods. CIV Gold for the new civs, the 50 civ dll I posted earlier in the thread to allow 50 civs, BUG, and a mod that gives free buildings per city based on the leader's traits and allows the building of another civ's UU and UB in addition to what they replace in conquered cities. I also have a few other changes to individual units which are to many to list, a nuke change I talked about in another thread, and made most but not all national wonders into world wonders and upped most of there hammer costs. Also changed the Moai Statues to affect all cities like the Colossus does.

The map is a standard Earth2 mapscript I manually edited to make more realistic. The civs I picked 50 of and placed at there IRL starting spots. I then saved the map as a custom scenario. (I have 3 other earth maps each with 50 different civs with only a small amount of civs used more than once between the 4 maps and very few changes to the map itself between the 4 versions)

But Catty, you don't appear to be that jolly

Spoiler :
jolly Katty.JPG

Um, I seem to have a bit of a trust issue with your statement George

Spoiler :
trust.JPG

Maybe it's the Statue of Proletariat Wage Slavery, ironically chest-deep in the fruits of trickle-down theory.

Party? Well shucks ma'am. Y'all bring tha' entertainment, and we'll just bring tha' vittles and have us a good ol' fashioned Bobby Flay throwdown.

Spoiler :
Party Time.JPG

The good and bad of oversized maps, in 2 screencaps:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I'm not going to have 34 cities by the Renaissance, let alone 34 Stables.

*facepalm*
Spoiler :

Way to waste 2 Great Scientists on a city with no food and no arable land, Julius.

7 Golds in 2 cities and the quadruple Gold city even has double food, is riverside and is settled on a 2 :hammers: Stone tile... :eek: .

Regarding oversizes maps and shrines btw. :

Spoiler :

This is on a regular Huge 18 civs Big & Small map.

I like the last city btw. ^^ Academy + settled GS is enough to keep it gladly, we must really be thankful to the AI that it is so nice to make even the almost not inhabitle land worthwhile for us :goodjob: .

"THERE! That'll teach those stupid farmers to cross their bridge and sell us bad produce!" - Ozai

Ooh, an Avatar Map! Where can I find it?

Spoiler :

Uhhh... that's kinda not cool, Mehmed. Thanks though.

Spoiler :

AI built Stonehenge in 3425. That's the earliest I've seen it.

Wow, that sure is early. Must have gone directly for it I guess. Nice capital city though, with both marble and stone.

Not so funny in a "ha-ha" sense, but remember there's a rule that you can't get a diplomatic victory if you have enough votes to win all by yourself?
Spoiler :

I didn't plan on shaving it quite that close. I did prepare for the possibility of a diplomat ion win by spreading the AP religion (Confucianism) to everyone. I just thought I had already violated the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom