FFH More Events ModMod

I love the "Fall from Heaven board game" event.

Also, since some things were changed in the code by the d patch, the attachment is the version that should updates it all to the d patch (and therefore, allows to to change the traits with Adaptive correctly). But I have removed the Gela quest and the Orphaned Goblin event, since they require modification of more files then other events, and I am a lazy creature. Also, the bug from the main mod with Blight being waay more severe then it should fixed as per the FfH Bug thread.

This had been untested so far, so report any errors.

Although the Assassin event would be weird if you received it with the leader you have good relations with, esp. if the leader in question is Good. I modded it out in my version. It's still in the attachment, though.

Attachments

• Assets.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
And I find it kinda odd that the only way for Empyrean Elohim to deal with firebreathers is to kill them all...

Just stopped to say that I really like the events :)
Decided to add them to Orbis - I hope you do not mind :)
Of course, you are credited as the creator.

So far looks like a great mod to me :goodjob:

one thing I noticed is that in def doOrphanedGoblin3(argsList) you don't check if pBestPlot is -1 before creating a unit.

Stopped by to say thanks again and inform that I have stolen even more events.

But also to inform you of some bugs.
Some of recently added events have weigth set to -1, so trigger quite often. I think it is a leftover from debugging them
Some other small bugs I do not remeber, also a lot events lack help text informing of the consequences of the choice made.

I have fixed some of these, also changed some results and such.
It is all in last Orbis patch and so if you have any use for it, feel free.
Events are only slightly moded in Orbis, so it should be easy to find the needed code.

Thanks again for nice events :)

Nice mod you have here. It is always good to have more events. I would like to know if this works with the newest patch j though. Thanks.

I see thanks. Will there be any problems if I use it as well in patch J?

there will probably be issues for events that use new buildings and promotion ( gela and orphan goblin if i remember well ) because they will overwrite files that the patch probably have modified, but most of them should be working

just copy eventinfo.xml, eventstriggerinfo.xml, randomeventinterface.py and erase gela, goblin orphan and that kind of day paragraph in eventtriggerinfo.xml and all the others should be working

edit : release might be sooner than expected given that ahwaric did an awesome job improving the events for orbis, and the ones who play my modmod should have the improvement too .

ok. i'll try. Thanks again for your work and your help. Hope to see your new update soon.

Top Bottom