Magister Modmod

You just copy my asset's folder into the Fall from Heaven folder, or into a copy renamed Magister Modmod (or whatever you want to call it) if you want to have my mod and vanilla FfH installed at the same time. When you copy mine there it should say that there are already files of the same name and ask you if you want to replace them. Say yes. What I uploaded contains only the files I modified, and won't work without the others in place.

I haven't devoted a serious effort to modding since my last release, but I have made some changes that I like and might consider sharing. The problem right now is that the AC Adapter for my the laptop where everything is saved has died. I ordered a new one online last Sunday, but it hasn't arrived at my house yet. For now I am stuck using my old laptop, which has a screen that is slowly failing (getting dimmer, and with 150+ vertical lines of random color distorting portions of the screen) and from which I deleted everything Civ-related about 19 months ago.

Top Bottom