W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

btw. would there be any interest in a recoloured american rifleman unit- recolored to a lighter olive-green-ish tone as an USMC??? If yes, please post some colour pictures of them leathernecks here :)

Impressions (nevermind the coloured shadow- they will be transparent)

Having mentioned Zee's great works, here is a spoiler from his soon to-be released unit we wrapped up from Wyrmshadow's units the day before yesterday. I just need to fix some palette issues to get it right...

American UU: The Convoy

edit: there are a few gliches in this one- does anybody know how to rid oneself of these- they keep on returning when using flicster !!!

For what it's worth, I really like that olive coloured guy.

Yup...

any interest in more like these?? I was thinking using the Dark Green one for a Mexican and the Light Green for a Brazilian (I have no idea about Mexican Uniforms during the period- the Brazilians formed a Ground and Air support Army aiding the US in Southern Europe, the Mexicans mainly sent Pilots). Colour pictures would help :) (hint hint)

Winter,
you couldn't have a look at those kilted versions of Rifleman and WW1 Infantry. Both Scots and Celtics would be in need of such unit.

Personally I think Celtic civs are very much forgotten together with the India units.
They could all need some extras.

Cemo

Hey hey Winter.. couldst thou do me a Gimungous Favor? If you were to take Bebro's WWII Chineese Infantry and make him into a Chineese HMG, I'd be happy.

ok- I checked it for you, soy buen mozo o qué? :)

Right, so the head-wobble is not as visible in-game (lets suppose the mudjahedin shouts some nasty curses at the infidels while he is punching holes into them;

Run and Default are Class (no wobble and nicely looking)

Death features some one or two small (really hard to notice) red shadow mistakes, which, if ever noticed in-game still looks quite cool, for the spots are red- would well pass for minor (yet leathal) bloodshed imho

My veridict: Use it :D Allah kherim!!!

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
ok- I checked it for you, soy buen mozo o qué? :)

Right, so the head-wobble is not as visible in-game (lets suppose the mudjahedin shouts some nasty curses at the infidels while he is punching holes into them;

Run and Default are Class (no wobble and nicely looking)

Death features some one or two small (really hard to notice) red shadow mistakes, which, if ever noticed in-game still looks quite cool, for the spots are red- would well pass for minor (yet leathal) bloodshed imho

My veridict: Use it :D Allah kherim!!!
Sí! Usted ha sido muy útil! Gracias para eso!

i shall insert the dude into my next scenario!

Top Bottom