Complete list of easter eggs in Civ3

Not sure if this is an Easter Egg or not, but anyway... just went to talk with Gandhi and here's how he greeted me:

The peaceful people of India welcome you, Elizabeth III. Would you like a nice vegetarian curry?

Sounds a bit unorthodox for a meeting of two heads-of-state, so I thought I'd check here to see if anyone else has noticed this.
I proceeded to trade Gandhi some Wine to go with the curry ;)

Here's a screenshot:

Attachments

• curry.png
    curry.png
    156 KB · Views: 1,109
Found a variation on the "All your base are belong to us" easter egg - I was at war with Japan (and winning, having forced them off the landmass I was holdig), and approached them to make peace so I could concentrate on another foe. First thing Japan says?

Just thought I'd mention it ;)

the US has used this in real life negotiations as well..lol

Attachments

• ration.jpg
    ration.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 929
Is this an easter egg?

When France establishes an embassy in your capital the foreign advisor tells you (even if you're playing with a civ with male leader): "Madame, Joan D'Arc of the French...".

If it's not an easter egg it's a bug. It happened to me in 2 games, in both playing with Caesar.

I think it depends on wether the person who established an embassy on you is male/female.

This a little belated, but it goes the other way too, sorta. If you don't have the funds for a cash-rush, your domestic advisor calls you 'sir' even when playing a civ with a female leader.

@Dysartes: in 1846 you research Education???!!!

I found this about 5 minutes ago in the buildings-large.pcx.

They apparently believe that CFC is the cure for cancer. :crazyeye:

Attachments

• cfc.bmp
    19.4 KB · Views: 717
I experienced the Halloween Egg ... while playing a pbem game of the Escape from Zombie Island mod ...

Freaked me out as the unit had trasformed into the creatures that were rabidly eager to consume my brains :lol:

Link to my reaction and a screenie Post 222

@BlueMafia
Tha't CFC=Cure For Cancer

I love the Clerks mod the "I'm not even supposed to be here today," it is a great reference to a great movie good job.

Mike B. Firaxis who was it that made that clerks reference

Nate1976 said:
@BlueMafia
Tha't CFC=Cure For Cancer

I know. Just mentioning the coincidence.

I don't know if someone alread said this, but when you tell someone you're at war with to negotiate peace with you b/c your troops are approaching their cities they can say:
"War! Huh-good god, yall! What is it good for? Absolutelly nothing? We accept your offer of peace."
This is a reference to Edwin Starr's song "War"... o and superkrest those pics of US food rations are doctored right???

I've found an easter egg

- It's a city named 'Fraxis Games is a trademark of Fraxis Games, Rome'
Instead of a city number, it has the pic of the Iron rescource, and where it says what its building (Itf it's you'r own city) it says 'Iron'. It also doesn't have a control zone around it.

It's on a different comp, i'll go get a pic as soon as I can

wayzatarunner....???? i imagine so ...and i cant really tell if there doctored...it might have been a webmaster trying to be really funny and see if anyone would notice...i have seen some goofy things in the service though...if you do look closely though...the behind packages say the same thing. ...it was a comedy site...so who knows..but it was with a bunch of not funny pictures about the wars recently.

Top Bottom