Countdown to Brave New World Pack

Will we need to download it? As it's DLC, won't it update automatically when you log in on Steam?

2 weeks to go and still no Venice and Shoshone official confirmation, not to mention leader screens. This year they rule :lol:

Actually, they never revealed Theodora's leader screen up until somebody leaked it or they put up taht special website with all the 9 new civs and their introduction and information.

Hmm I don't get your point... :rolleyes: Does it change a fact we have had all new civs (including leader screens) officialy confirmed at least one month before G&K release? It's kinda weird for me they have not confirmed all 9 civs yet (Venice and Shoshone is still a leak). Just 2 weeks before a game release. Anyway. Maybe I am over-coddled by the last expansion in that matter.

I don't think I care much waht we know, the more we don't (well, the less I know) the more fun it is going to explore it

On realted note

I'm 20 short of being able to afford a new graphic card because my new resolution is severly decreasing my frame rate :( so just need to hopefully wait until the end of the week to purchase that damn card.

I fully agree with this.
But damn I'am so curious about Enrico's screen.

Oh yes, I too agree, but if I don't see it I will be twice as happy to meet him and Pocatello.

I recall being mad that I checked out the G&K's leaderscreens on the main page until I realised what will be even more awesom eis hearing their leader music for the first time ALONG with their introduction.

Guys.. remember when the time was about 100 days?

It's now only 202, or 8 days left.. we survived this togheter, 92 days.. three months.. from Assyria to Zulus, it's time to enter a Brave New World.

Top Bottom