Unit graphic goes mad...

lincubus6153

Chieftain
While adding new units and their graphic(German Tiger tank)s, I couldn't believe what I've seen...

All unit's graphics are heading straight down!

Same things happened to naval units...

in artdefine, all I've done is copied&pasted original tank's xml data and changed its fxsxml link.

Does anyone know how to change their direction?(...)

ingame screenshots attached.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 90
:lol:
I'm assuming you're using some of danrell's ship graphics? If so, it's because you didn't include the proper animations and effects from danrell's Edited Animations and Effects pack.
Same thing happened to me whilst working on my Taiwan mod.

:lol:
I'm assuming you're using some of danrell's ship graphics? If so, it's because you didn't include the proper animations and effects from danrell's Edited Animations and Effects pack.
Same thing happened to me whilst working on my Taiwan mod.

Thx so much AgressiveWimp. Your comment really helped! :-D

I feel for you man:
Spoiler :

That found it's way into the Funny Screenshots thread in the GD forums. :p

So the ship's actually showing up regular now? You would have needed to open the fxsxml file for the unit using ModBuddy or a text editor to see exactly which animations are needed for that unit.
I remember the whole process of copying and pasting each animation into ModBuddy was quite tedious. :sleep:

Geez... are all Danrell's units like that? I seem to recall his French units (I used horseman and bowman) worked fine without special animations... is it just his ships and tanks or what?

Oh, I've fixed it. No more bizarre problems now, yup... :)
AgressiveWimp gave me a great help. It was not graphic file's problem but lack of animation/motion file.

I've finished my current moding.

Top Bottom