JEELEN's Civ2 Scenarios

the only problem with a 4 partmap of the galaxy is that we knowthat the game can only have 7 civlizations

True; to have 4 quadrants you'd need 4 separate maps (although you could use the barbarians as an 8th civ). The best I could come up with is a 3 "quadrant" map: Alpha (with most of the TNG civs), Delta (with Borg and Hirogen) plus Liquid Universe in Voyager (http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11016); the Ferengi are part of the barb controlled star systems.

And yes, it'd be quite a lot of work.;)

Huh huh, after my graphic card going down smoking :)mischief:), I think I'll check your stuff out and very thoroughly. ;)
I'm really looking forward. Indeed I didn't think that there are people caring so lovingly for civ 2. Great! :goodjob:

Oh, and about Post #1: Trying to download it, there appears the message "mutant-enemy, you do not have permission to access this page.". Since I don't have problems with those in later posts, are the links out of order?

:blush: Oops! Thanks for the tip: the Fourth and 18th century scenario links were wrong... Should be fine now.;)

Hm. I don't think there's a scenario with an actual Hirogen ship pic. I used an improvised unit myself.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it.;)

PS: There are some excellent WW 2 scenarios in the old database as well (I uploaded a couple of my favourites to the new database, but not all of them.)

WWII Europa now at 1504 downloads (beats chest ;))! I was not aware there were still that many people still dabbling in CivII but I'm glad there is! This was my first scenario and although I am proud of it there are a lot of bugs. I have built an improved version for Test of Time called "Fortress Europe" available here: http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Category:McMonkey

Some of the scenarios listed are not finished yet so there is no down-loadable files. Some of them are designed for multiplayer games and will probably function badly in single player mode. The Balkan Wars is still in development but some people may be interested in seeing what has been done so far!? Fortress Europe needs Test of Time to run while Aeterna Civitas II, Bonaparte III both need Multiplayer Gold Edition. I hope to finish off building the other scenarios listed over the next year so that I can move onto new projects without that nagging feeling of unfinished business. Vietnam may have to be scrapped as it is just to complicated, but I will see how it goes.

Sorry for the threadjack. Just wanted to indulge in some self publicity :goodjob:

Indeed. I suggest you start your own thread though, as this one's entitled "JEELEN's Civ2 Scenarios" for a reason.* No offense. (Civ2 can use another creator thread, especially since I won't be making anything for Civ2 anymore.);)

* The ones created by others than me are files I reloaded to the new Download Database.

Top Bottom