Praise The Victories Achievement

elijahfire

Chieftain
Win the Scramble for Africa playing as the Boers on Deity.

I've played 2 times straight through and beat 9 AI by a healthy margin both times; but there is always some stupid runaway AI in N. Africa that I have no control over that wins.

I've played about 3 half games and gave up when I see that there's one unknown AI in N. Africa that is 2k ahead of everyone else.

What am I missing.

Win the Scramble for Africa playing as the Boers on Deity.

I've played 2 times straight through and beat 9 AI by a healthy margin both times; but there is always some stupid runaway AI in N. Africa that I have no control over that wins.

I've played about 3 half games and gave up when I see that there's one unknown AI in N. Africa that is 2k ahead of everyone else.

What am I missing.

Currently I am 3rd with 12 turns to go Ethiopia has 5789 Italy has 2640 and I have 2279 and about to steamroll Portugal. I will beat Italy but no way I'm getting 3500 in 12 turns, this is the 6th time this has happened.

Watching Maddjinn... Supposedly key to winning the scenario on Deity is either to be or Eliminate Ethiopia. (don't have to eliminate them yourself, just make sure they are dead.

Watching Maddjinn... Supposedly key to winning the scenario on Deity is either to be or Eliminate Ethiopia. (don't have to eliminate them yourself, just make sure they are dead.

Makes sense but playing as SA utterly impossible, I am marching north taking cities as we speak and at turn 50 it is obvious that I will most likely not even reach Etheopia much less have a chance of influencing their defeat.

I have also seen Italy and France beat every other civ by 2-3k.

Top Bottom