Help with two questions please (G&K)

Walter R

Great Engineer
1. In a recent game one of my puppet cities had an atom bomb dropped on it (not that big a deal as it transpired apart from losing an aircraft and some gold), despite having a jet stationed there on intercept - is there no intercept possible against atom bombers?

2. I've gone down a SV route in several games recently, and though I win I always feel that I'm doing it "the hard way" - is there a consensus tech path from modern era? I've rarely still had RAs by this stage but have usually managed to go on and build Hubble, and of course work through rationalism.

Thanks guys.

1. There is no way to intercept nuclear weapons. You can build a bomb shelter, though, that provides defense against atomic nuclear attacks.
2. There are several ways, but I find it most useful tio beeline for Hubble, and bulb the scientists (along with other scientists you should've been saving since modern) to get the right techs. Calculate how much beaker you'll need and use the right amount of scientists on that tech.

Actually atomic bomb has the trait "Evasion (50)" which would seem to mean that it can evade interceptions 50% of the time. Does it work that way?

Top Bottom