The ultimate in Blitzkrieging

Loucypher

King
So, just got out of the fastest war I ever had...it was glorious, truly was.
Playing as Poland, I was on a crescent-moon shaped continent with Darius and Atilla, Darius was in the middle, Atilla and I on a tip of the moon each. Atilla DOW'd Darius quite early in the game, and around T100, Persepolis had fallen. He then took on me, I retaliated and took Persepolis and an outlying Hun city, but from that point on we entered a stalemate. His cities were in positions I could not easily get to, and my forces were too great for him to sneak past.
For the next 2000 years, him and I had entered a peaceful cold war. I then figured I'd throw my initial culture-based game out of the window. Built Alhambra, rushed to Brandenburg. Got myself the Autocracy policy granting my units even more XP, and along with the Ducal Stables, Barracks, Armory and Military Academy, this gave me Cavalry with instant Blitz, and only 10 XP away from their next promotion. Going from there, I took Lightning Warfare, adding even more oomph to my tanks...oh, and did I mention Kilimanjaro in my borders?
Once I had my first Landships, I DOW'd Atilla.
7 Landships vs 9 cities and Atilla's considerable army (He was having a good amount of Cavalry and such, he had just entered Modern himself so not yet at the Landships which I beelined)...and it only took me 11 turns to take those 9 cities and completely rout Atilla's army, leaving him two wasteland isles in the far north.
Poland. The country with the best Blitzkrieg ever. Who would've thought. Give them a try on the Extremely High XP Horses front once, you won't be disappointed once they transform into Landmasters. Er, Landships.

Amazing! Any screenshots? I'd like to see this rush, with those Landships of yours. How did you conquer the cities as no siege weapon was mentioned in the text?

Top Bottom