PolyCast "Focus" Special with '2K Elizabeth'

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

In late January of this year, Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) administrators Daniel "DanQ" Quick and Wouter "Locutus" Snijders spoke with 2K Games Community Manager Elizabeth "2K Elizabeth" Tobey about Civilization: Revolution which the company will be publishing come this June. The duo posed questions from the ACS staff and several forum users on-site and elsewhere to learn more about the game, the industry that they are all involved in and about Tobey herself.

Entitled "Focus: Civilization: Revolution", it is being released as a special edition of PolyCast (PC), an official podcast of ACS. Quick is one of PC's regular co-hosts and Snijders a regular on its sibling show ModCast. Total runtime is 52m27s. PolyCast is also the collective banner for both series. Note that this feature was recorded prior to CivRev's release date becoming public or the revelation that the Wii port had been put on indefinite hold.

Reception to this work will in part bear whether or not such future profiles on CivRev will be produced in lead-up to, and possibly after, the game's completion and public availability.

Reception to this work will in part bear whether or not such future profiles on CivRev will be produced in lead-up to, and possibly after, the game's completion and public availability.

If you produce it, they will come.

Streaming works good but I would like to download that special. Links are not working right now for downloading. Guess I'll try later?

Streaming works good but I would like to download that special. Links are not working right now for downloading. Guess I'll try later?
:hmm: What error message(s) are you getting? The episode is available for 'direct' download and has been since its release. Click on the episode title to download a 64kbps (standard) quality version -- the direct downloadable dial-up version is 16kbps.

Sounds like you enjoyed this feature (no pun intended ;)). :)

I just have trouble with links these days I guess. But the error I get when I click on the title or the 56k version is:

The requested URL /polycast/polycast/season2/focus_civrev.mp3 was not found on this server.

I fixed my own problem by removing one of the polycast's from the address so it looks like this instead:

The requested URL polycast/season2/focus_civrev.mp3 was not found on this server.

Or I guess more to the point, I hope I can link here.

Instead of:

I remove a polycast so it looks like:

And that worked.

Top one gives the error which is the address the link sends me to and the bottom one is my chnaged one hehe.

But I could be crazy.

EDIT *** I removed the links***

Top Bottom