ROTM - Rise of the Mongols

Oh, and I want to know, how many lurkers are here? C'mon, don't be shy. I'll see you eventually when I open the scenario thread.:smug:;)

Amenhotep7 said:
Oh, and I want to know, how many lurkers are here? C'mon, don't be shy. I'll see you eventually when I open the scenario thread.:smug:;)

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I'm a lurker! :D

I'm lurking too (I downloaded it as well, hopefully I'll get a chance to play it soon).

Yay! We got lurkage!;)

Mongoloid Cow, ya still havin problems with Civ3? Maybe you should contact Atari's Tech Support.

Lou, have ya gotten a chance to play yet?

Bump?:hmm:

Come now, I need some feedback.:(

Sorry, I've got alot to do, and my mom won't let me play civ all day anymore, so it's going to take longer for feedback. From what I've played, the crusaders have already been wiped out, and I've only just started. Was that teh intention?
Smilies! :king: :evil: :ar15: :help: :satan: :sleep: :undecide: :ack:

Amenhotep7 said:
Mongoloid Cow, ya still havin problems with Civ3? Maybe you should contact Atari's Tech Support.

Nah, I've given up on Civ 3. I'll wait for Civ 4 and hope they don't **** up what they did in Civ 3 to make sure it doesn't work.

Given up? Is it possible a civver could go years waiting for Civ4 and not play Civ3, knowing that Civ3 is right there on his comp?:eek:;)

Soo... Any feedback whatsoever? Louis, you've had it for three days now. What's your take on it?

Ah. Thank you.

*Note to Self*

-Reduce number of shields for Keshiks
-Make Crusaders a *tiny bit* more powerful

:bump:

Come now, I cannot make the final tweaks till I get feedback... Unless that all the feedback?:hmm: If that's so, then we're done here.:hmm:

I'll see if I have any time today to give any suggestions. I really don't know much about it historically, though.

@Lou

Doesn't matter. We have the historical elements down, we're pretty much looking for just playability.:)

Thanx again, guys.:)

Top Bottom