• SolomonDawn.jpg
    SolomonDawn.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 402
  • pic.rar
    403.9 KB · Views: 231
  • HebrewAtlas256.jpg
    HebrewAtlas256.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 360
Why is Shlomo giving a nazi salute in the circle picture?

Also, what is the city list? If I recall, Jerusalem is an Arab-made city in the un-modded version. Always wondered if that was a political statement...

You guys do understand that the hebrews (or Israelites) weren't jews don't you?
The people called jews were their enemies. Just about every time the word jew
is used in the Bible it should say Judean. Its not the same thing.

You guys do understand that the hebrews (or Israelites) weren't jews don't you?
The people called jews were their enemies. Just about every time the word jew
is used in the Bible it should say Judean. Its not the same thing.

When you say "Israelites", are you referring to the Northern Kingdom?

EDIT: I fully support this Mod, I'll play it once I get ciV :)

Hi people, I would really like to use this civilization, even in a basic form like just the icons and city names etc, I probably wouldn't use it as a playable race but would just like it to be in the game as an AI civ. I understand it doesn't work with the latest patch and have tried version 1 from the mod browser and the game crashed on loading the game.

If somebody with some experience could help me that would be awesome. I will be looking into the tutorials and hopefully figure it out myself but any help or information I would really appreciate.

Thanks to anyone who has the time to help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I used another civilization mod and just edited a few things in the XML and added some .dds images to make it a modern Israel civ. Not perfect but it's good enough for me.

I don't care much about the historical accuracy. Sure, the ancient Israelites have nothing to do with modern Israel. Sure, ancient Israel split into two kingdoms. Who cares, it's a game. What I do have a problem with, though, is the Hebrew civ is overpowered. Also it conflicts with Gods & Kings too much.

This needs to be worked again now that G+K is out. =P Also, I would like to note that I had made a Great Prophet who could create a religious landmark back in mid 2011 before G+K was announced. :)

UA: Holy Land
Religion spreads to cities 30% further away (stacks with Itinerant Preachers), Earn Great Prophets 33% faster.

UU: Maccabee
Replaces the swordsman. +33% bonus when attacking a city or unit with a different religion than yours.

UB: Cistern
Replaces the watermill. +2 food, +1 production, +3 defense, +30HP, cost 25 less hammers
May be built without a river next to the city.

some of us dont have or dont want dlc...we dont like this ultra monetisation where you get half a game etc

Sorry mate, but that's a very old and outdated mod... I doubt that it is still downloadable. If you wanna play with an Israeli/ Israelite civ, you should try out legui's Kingdom of Israel...

Top Bottom