TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Hello, i'm having a problem when playing the Ostrogoths where my conquered puppets would end up constructing the unique courthouse.

i understand that but it doesn't get rid of the occupied status of cities i've annexed thereby leaving me stuck with that unhappiness.

Hello! i'm playing with Portugal (Joao II), and the xp for exploration - gold for xp thing, makes the game really funny!!!! much better than the original!!

Just....THANKS!!!

Quick question:you go to update the Alans and Etruscans? both of them have an interesting design, specially the Alans (at least, for me)

Quick question:you go to update the Alans and Etruscans? both of them have an interesting design, specially the Alans (at least, for me)

I would love to see The Etruscans too, and the Suebi. I think he has a lot he's working on right now though.

Tarcisio, first of all I should thank you for all the recent and past releases. I've just downloaded João II and the Visigoths - I'm looking forward to play with them ASAP.

But I've noticed something odd while playing with the Medes. Whenever I found a religion, it never starts with the enhancement (either way, I bypass this using IGE to enhance my religion... :lol:).

Again, parabéns pelas civs. Aqui é HUE!

Tarcisio, first of all I should thank you for all the recent and past releases. I've just downloaded João II and the Visigoths - I'm looking forward to play with them ASAP.

But I've noticed something odd while playing with the Medes. Whenever I found a religion, it never starts with the enhancement (either way, I bypass this using IGE to enhance my religion... :lol:).

Again, parabéns pelas civs. Aqui é HUE!

You play every game with IGE?

Playing as the Medes and it's a great civ to play, but unfortunately the Magus isn't working. Just found religion but did not get to enhance it. Also no Piety social policy unlocked. Am playing with CID and EXCE.

EDIT: It's only the Piety opener that doesn't automatically unlock upon spending a Magus. Just spent 2nd Magus after opening Piety and got organized religion for free.

Do you still plan to release the civs you adopted from Hiram?

So much for all that drama involving who gets Yakutia between Tarcisio and Colonialist Legacies :p

But >implying CL updates old civs

Tarcisio isn't doing any more mods for civ 5.

No more mods?!?! My heart is broken :cry:. A :c5goldenage: Golden Age ends so abruptly. Civ VI's leaders somewhat are poor choices, cartoony graphics, and now this?! "What a horrible night for a curse," - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.

Top Bottom