Polish Gratitude

Crow T Robot

Minister of Hedonism
So I was playing just...one...more...turn and beating up on Catherine. She had captured the CS of Warsaw and I decided to liberate it. I had a naval fleet passing by, so I used a destroyer to capture and liberate Warsaw. This was the thanks I got:

Spoiler :

The destroyer cant be inside someone else's city, but choosing to move it TWO tiles away instead of just popping it back into the ocean is odd. What made it worse was that it was one of only 2 destroyers I had left that were descended from privateers, but like I said, the game was already over.

Holy Cow, how do you have 350 Happiness?!?!

I'm just looking at the numbers up top, and I'm like....uhhh. Wait, umm, oh, I , umm ok.

Sorry, off topic

I like how you think the most interesting part of this picture is not the 350 happiness.

He only has like 75 cities :p. Wish my computer could handle larger maps. 350 happy is insane though

Not only is his happiness through the roof, but he`s got quite a bit of cash too. I`ll admit even on Easy I could never make that much happy faces!

Must be using a cheat mod.

And 25,000+ of faith? Yeesh, buy some great artists, why don't cha, and live in continuous golden ages. That way you could build a real stack of gold to ... um, well ... ah, never mind....

Doesn't city unhappiness scale down on larger maps? That could be the reason he's in insane happiness. All of his citizens are probably on drugs.

Yeah, the patch will hopefully solve the lakes-being-treated-as-ocean problems.

Jeez, i really hope that is a mod. Or on super easy or something. Never seen stats that high. The only part that seems reasonable is his science score.

Ok, it was a large map with only 8 or so opponents, extra CSs and abundant resources on warlord or prince - I was showing my nephew the game and basic concepts and didnt want him to HAVE to go to war for iron or whatever. Also, as it was something like turn 600+, all the policies to enhance whatever you like are in place (like happy from walls and such).

I think by that point, all 24 CSs were in awe if him/us and sending everything they had. There are actually only about 12-16 cities with the rest being puppets. Maybe more, when he left I annexed the ones that had interesting wonders in them.

Faith was being stockpiled for GPs to try and convert the entire world and see how much tithing could bring in. By time I got it to over 400, each GP was costing 13800.

The destroyer move

Top Bottom