Brady Game E-Guide for Sid Meier's Civilization V Gods & Kings: Where Can I Buy?

Blackthorn27

Chieftain
Despite my best efforts I can't for the life of me find a way to purchase the Civ V Gods and Kings E-Guide through the US-based publisher Brady Games. Brady Games won't allow any of its E-Guides to be purchased and downloaded outside the US except for US forces personnel living abroad. I am registered on the Bradygames.com website but I might as well be living on the moon for all the good that does me as far as getting hold of the E-Guide I want. The UK versions of DK and Penguin (the parent companies for Brady Games) don't sell any Brady Game E-Guides, only the paperback versions. I've googled and tried a few links but can only find dodgy sites that offer me the Gods and Kings E-Guide for free (!) by registering with them but then ask for my credit card details when "just one step away" from being able to download my free copy - urm, thanks but no thanks. I don't want anything to do with file-sharing sites either. At the moment the only legitimate source of these Brady Game E-Guides outside the US that I can find is via Steam, but they currently have only six guides for download and none of them is the Civ V G&K guide I'm after. I have asked Steam if they can get hold of Gods and Kings for me, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to become available on their site. So if anyone has any ideas where I can purchase and download this Civ V Gods and Kings Brady Games E-Guide (not interested in any other guides thanks), I would be eternally grateful. BTW I know I can purchase Gods & Kings in the paperback version via Amazon.co.uk, and I've actually done that, but bearing in mind there are so many facts and figures involved with Civ V I'd much, much prefer to get this guide on my computer as a PDF so I can quickly skip to whatever it is I'm looking for rather leaf through pages of text every time I want to know something. When it comes to game guides PDFs are way superior to hard-copy books.

Thanks

Peter

Do not waste your money. I don't know if you know this but the Brady Guide for original civ5 is useless 6 months after release because Firaxis change a bunch of things in the game.

I bought it, and I live outside US. I searched for this on a website that announces products normal people want to sell. I bought it from a guy who gets those guides in US and re-sells it in Brazil, and it arrived a few days ago. Try searching for a site like that, I think you might find it on Amazon. I expected a bit more of the guide for Gods and Kings, but it is really useful to have in-hand information. The scenario part is awesome, though, really complete and gives full details about which civ should follow which strategy. There are some mistakes, though (they put the Huscarl symbol for the Berserker, the Composite Bowman symbol for the Bowman and, at one point, said that the Quinquereme is Byzantine... but yet it only swapped symbols/names). I can recommend it, it is useful, but don't expect to find some really detailed strategies there - except for scenarios.

Top Bottom