Happiness Issues

Tokiko846

Chieftain
I'm fairly sure it's mod related, but turning off all my mods didn't help, so i'm not sure. However, anytime i start a non-multiplayer game, my happiness is disabled. I've tried Playing without my mods loaded, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and verifying the steam stuff. Nothing has worked. I know it happened after i uninstalled an advanced setup mod, primarily cause it was also disabling my happiness along with various other things, but I can't remember which mod it was exactly. I don't really know wher else to ask this, but a little help would be great. Even if it doesn't get fixed, i'd like to at least be able to make an effort. Trying on my own doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Delete your configuration inis from yoru save.

Chances are you somehow managed to disable happiness by default in the options, and that option is hidden.

Unless you have important stuff saved (games) you could jsut delete your whole My Games/Civilization 5 folder. And see fi that helps.

I will try that, but i doubt it's tied to the saves itself. I rarely save, and when i do, i never load it. I always start a new game, lol.

You sir, are a genius. thank you very much. I can get golden ages once more and watch as my people hate the fact that i exist :D Thank you very much.

Top Bottom