Download latest version

That´s OK; as far as Final Frontier mods go, MOO2Civ is probably the least worked on. ;)

As far as MOO2´s tech tree concerns, the only race able to research all techs were the Psilons; all the other races had to pick one (and trade for the rest, if they could). As none of the contributors to MOO2Civ were able to implement this for the mod, the Psilon ability is transformed into just a huge science advantage.

Anyway, I hope you like what´s done so far. :hatsoff:

I´m currently working on v. 5.3, which will include some additional scenarios I made while my web connection went down over the weekend... This will be a full version and the file will include the unit models Woodelf made° (way back when I picked up working on this mod from the original creator), but I never got round to implement. I will upload as soon as I get my hands on a decent auto-installer...

° An example of which can be seen in my avatar to the left of this post. ;)

Is an auto installer really needed?

JosEPh :)

No, it isn´t. Actually I started using one, because people were complaining about how to install. Then with the auto-installer there came complaints about it not installing correctly... :crazyeye:

At any rate, I managed to relocate my original install program, so I´ll be uploading either today or tomorrow. ;)

Awesome! I wanna see the new ships! I'm downloading it right now.

So I gave Final Fronter Plus a try a few months back... it was very depressing to see all the features and bugs they've fixed that MOO2Civ missed out on. :)

Maybe one day I'll have time to work on mods again here for Civ4.

Thanks for the updates!

Awesome! I wanna see the new ships! I'm downloading it right now.

A word of caution: I just included a file containing all the models made, they haven't been implemented (I never got around to that). It's just my final upload, as I no longer seem to have the time to work on the mod.

Top Bottom