United Kingdom

Personally, I'd like to see the major political parties included in the new one.

And the Lib Dems. =]

(#milifandom)

I wanna see a Farage mod where you cannot open your borders with other civs XD

And the Lib Dems. =]

Too soon :p

If this was being updated, would it be a good idea to do it along party lines? So you'd have David Cameron, Nicola Sturgeon, Leanne Wood, Nigel Farage (if he's coming back), Peter Robinson, Natalie Bennett, either Norman Lamb or Tim Farron, and *insert new Labour leader here*. Could also have Gerry Adams in there, but that's not going to go down well with some people.

Would be great if gascooker came back, but if not - anyone else interested in updating it? There's already a lot of art to steal, though a lot of the leaders are (politically) dead now. Amazing how much can happen in five years.

I must agree.
I.... I beg upon?
(Its was so similar to the Israeli elections though.)

I thought it was elective monarchy?

Um. Huh? No. What?

a) an elective monarchy is not democratic (democracy =/= elections).
b) UK is a hereditary monarchy.
c) David Cameron is not a monarch.
d) Boris Johnson needs to be in this mod.
e) I should give Natan more credit, but I won't.

I must agree.
I.... I beg upon?
(Its was so similar to the Israeli elections though.)

Unlike Israel, that was the first peacetime coalition we've had in about a century. :p UK politics is nothing like Israeli politics for the most part as far as I'm aware.

That's called the illusion of change, sonny, or as I like to call it: democracy :p

Yes, but it doesn't normally happen as quickly as that in the UK. Lib Dems rekt, SNP taking four former party leaders' seats (that's only the ones that were present in the last parliament) and the Conservatives somehow managing to increase their majority doesn't normally happen.

I thought that was a given? :p

Hmmm... Well, surveys(or whatever you call those predictions) were wrong(in favor of the conservatives), right wing party crashed, etc...

DoM Speech for Boris:

Baaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaa baaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa! Baaaaaah test of time?

Um. Huh? No. What?

a) an elective monarchy is not democratic (democracy =/= elections).
b) UK is a hereditary monarchy.
c) David Cameron is not a monarch.
e) I should give Natan more credit, but I won't.

I agree with point D

Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa

This needs updating.

The difference between UK politics and Israeli politics is that here in the UK, most of us are OK with not attempting to reclaim land which was British 3000 years ago.

So we've got five more years of Tories (*sobs and thinks about moving to Tokyo*), and yes, this should be updated. Miliband, Clegg, Hague, Balls, and Huhne (and probably some of the others too; who exactly is Rhodri Morgan? Ex-Plaid leader or something?) are all out; Fromage, Wood, Sturgeon, possibly Adams, whoever the leader of the DUP is, and whoever becomes leader of Labour + the Lib Dems are in. Not sure about Bennett as she's not in Parliament whereas Caroline Lucas is.

The world needs more ways to vanquish David Cameron.

The difference between UK politics and Israeli politics is that here in the UK, most of us are OK with not attempting to reclaim land which was British 3000 years ago.

So we've got five more years of Tories (*sobs and thinks about moving to Tokyo*), and yes, this should be updated. Miliband, Clegg, Hague, Balls, and Huhne (and probably some of the others too; who exactly is Rhodri Morgan? Ex-Plaid leader or something?) are all out; Fromage, Wood, Sturgeon, possibly Adams, whoever the leader of the DUP is, and whoever becomes leader of Labour + the Lib Dems are in. Not sure about Bennett as she's not in Parliament whereas Caroline Lucas is.

I think I'm the only person on the Isle of Man who feels that the Island should assert it's sovereignty over the Scottish Hebrides. :D

No, the one other guy who played CKII also wants that.

As in, the way the elections sent was similar. And what land was British 3000 years ago?
Now, please fell me the mod's creator is still here. Please.

As in, the way the elections sent was similar. And what land was British 3000 years ago?
Now, please fell me the mod's creator is still here. Please.

If we even cared about what land was ours 100 years ago, we wouldn't recognise the sovereignty of India.

And the creator's last activity was in... 2012. Damn it.

Top Bottom