Which Civ do you use regularly

Which Civ do you use Regularly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The USSR rocks! C'mon, their cities are just huge and easy to defend

for serious or tough matches:
Spain, Americans, China

for fun:
pretty much random civs are fun. The Indians are the most unique to me, but I do enjoy trying to win with the worst civs like Russia, France, and Mongols.

Japan is my fav. A lot of people say they are weak and the Spanish are so much better at the island strategy, but I do not agree. I have yet to face a Spanish player in MP that survives my samurai knight armies :)

The Zulu or Aztecs can rush Japan IF they start close enough. Americans or Chinese maybe, if they are also lucky with barbs and huts and the player is skillful.

for serious or tough matches:
Spain, Americans, China

for fun:
pretty much random civs are fun. The Indians are the most unique to me, but I do enjoy trying to win with the worst civs like Russia, France, and Mongols.

BTW GG, Your Spain posts had some great ideas which I tried the other night. That Civ has some great potential and was fun to try for a change of pace.

Most popular answer - FRENCH. I love it!

most be a lot of sinlge player posters on this board, because almost no one uses the French online. And for good reason, they are awful.

Good point GG. This may be why Morte and I disagree so strongly about the French. To date, I have mostly played single player.

BTW - I have been toying around with the Spanish a bit more. I am starting to like them more and more. I just wish more of those whale islands had trees on them.

i thought the aztecs were good in the beginning when i was learning because the're so good for domination victories and newbs like dom wins. now i'm trying to get victories with diffent civs (cuurently trying to get a cultural win with the indians, and it's frustratin' me). but i find mysef coming back to the russians and the romans a lot.

Offline I pick a random Civ and if, god forbid, I get the Mongols I reload and try again. Online I stick with Americans (A slow start but later bonuses make them almost unstoppable) and China (to defend against spies from the other China an because of the population head start).

The Egyptians and Aztecs are useful all-rounders aswell.

most be a lot of sinlge player posters on this board, because almost no one uses the French online. And for good reason, they are awful.

no one listen to him, his wrong, i use the french rank all the time...

hmm.. i didnt get to vote, why was this poll closed????? :cry:

Top Bottom