[BSB] Adult/Mature EU Gaming Community

boxman80

Chieftain
Hi folks, I'm John, 33 from the UK. I've been registered here for a while and have been a big fan of the Civ series since I first played CIVILIZATION back in 1993 or so - although you wouldn't know it as i'm still pretty bad at it! I own all the vanilla games in the series except CIV3, some of the expansions/DLCs and I regularly play them between other games.

Enough about me, I'm here looking for other Civ gamers who are interested in some multiplay games on this awesome title. Apologies if im breaking any rules here - I had a quick scout about and couldnt find the guidelines on groups/teams/clans etc so genuinely sorry if I'm doing something wrong here (I know some community sites are very strict on this sort of thing).

Anyway, I have run a gaming community BSB Network, since 2002. It's basically a group of adult gamers that focus on social gaming across various popular titles. We usually have some "primary" game campaigns that get heavy focus for periods of time, but the main emphasis of the community is on the players themselves and just getting them to play online together - whatever the game.

Civ 5 has been a game that has cropped up quite a lot with some of our existing community members, especially since the summer when it went on Steam sale. So we already have a number new players on the title who are enjoying some ongoing multiplayer games and we'd like to extend an invitation to other decent folk who would like to join in on the fun and get some games with us. We could also use a few seasoned players to help out the new guys and maybe bring this brilliant series into focus within our community. We also could use some experience in helping to set up an ongoing internal ladder/league event that we plan to establish.

We obviously have our own website and Teamspeak comms server, and as I said, we are very well established and stable so we're not a here today - gone tomorrow outfit. Membership to our inner "clan" isn't necessary either, we are pretty much an open community so anyone can join in games with us. We have no silly rules or requirements, all we ask is for fair play and a bit of common sense.

So if you are interested in getting in on some multi-play fun with a decent group of lads, with a bit of a laugh and some good banter, come along and say "hi" on our forum or teamspeak. Obviously anyone who is keen to become more involved and take a leading role in developing this game within our group are also very welcome indeed.

Cheers

Info:

Website@ http://www.bsbnetwork.com
Teamspeak: 83.222.232.43:16501
Steam: bsb_box
Steamgroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bsbnetwork

Interesting! I will look forward to joining you!

Great, you're more than welcome. This is something I want to really try and push within our community as I think it's a game that suits our group well and with a bit of attention, could really take off!

I will be online on our teamspeak server (and on steam) tonight and tomorrow evening so anyone is welcome to come chat to me about this.

Awesome!

Top Bottom