Civplayers GMR game

Some games have different settings since a couple of weeks. Some players are a bit annoyed about the slow pace of games and many of us changed for a 2 days/5 skips max.

2 days should be enough for the large majority of players to play their turns. Otherwise i agree that it's somewhat boring to watch.

I want to play many more gmr games when BNW will come out and want games that are actually played at a good pace.

If you can't play after 2 days you just have to tell the host to put on idle the game. But at least everyone knows why.

Some games have different settings since a couple of weeks. Some players are a bit annoyed about the slow pace of games and many of us changed for a 2 days/5 skips max.

2 days should be enough for the large majority of players to play their turns. Otherwise i agree that it's somewhat boring to watch.

I want to play many more gmr games when BNW will come out and want games that are actually played at a good pace.

If you can't play after 2 days you just have to tell the host to put on idle the game. But at least everyone knows why.

I agree; But I dont like AI at all: that's why I play multi and GMR only. I would prefer to replace him rather than see AI play his turns.
What other people in the game think ? Replace him now ?

Sorry for the delay, holydays.
Nouco has been kicked by timer. What do you want to do ? Is he irrelevant and we continue with AI ?

Yeah forgot to write that i surrended :yuck:

gg Kiffe!

completely useless?

Yeah...i got a little advantage in the beginning but nothing beat a large army of crossbowmen killing a unit or 2 per turn without taking much damage. That's the biggest complain against LS. They just can't sweep fast enough an army as fast as ranged units can do. If you face fewer units, that's ok i guess but kiffe had TONS of them(UU and ranged).

I fought a very large army composed of landsneckts and a bit later crossbowmen. I wonder if i would had resisted better if he wasnt Germany. I also placed my units a bit poorly near the end.

Yeah...i got a little advantage in the beginning but nothing beat a large army of crossbowmen killing a unit or 2 per turn without taking much damage. That's the biggest complain against LS. They just can't sweep fast enough an army as fast as ranged units can do. If you face fewer units, that's ok i guess but kiffe had TONS of them(UU and ranged).

I fought a very large army composed of landsneckts and a bit later crossbowmen. I wonder if i would had resisted better if he wasnt Germany. I also placed my units a bit poorly near the end.

Indeed worst case, normally knights can help defend ranged units, but to defend against the cheaper pikemen, you are forced to go LS.

best counter to ranged units - ranged units ...

Saying that in turn based lot knights might do well to as u got time to manuever them best way possible - still do xbows obviously a way better job fighting xbows as LS - even IF a LS kills a xbow he s dead 100% next turn and can never use the heal promo like that.

GamerKG and Beefers have conceded to me !
gg guys really nice game for me, really military game. i would to a summary quickly.

GamerKG and Beefers have conceded to me !
gg guys really nice game for me, really military game. i would to a summary quickly.

Congratulations! :goodjob:

Do we need to login to civplayers and submit?

Top Bottom