2014-15 Civfanatics Hockey League

Joined.

don't like these cartoon helmet avatars. Gotta find a pic of my own goalie helmet. Know it's around here somewere...

Draft starts in under 20 minutes

well. it seems i registered just in the nick of time...but I wont be able to do much this week since Im on vacation. didnt make any changes to the draft order either

hey. I finished third last year :p my keepers certainly look weaker ....

C'mon Subi, accept my trade, you know you want to :deal:

oh great, Hiller gets a shutout....ON MY BENCH :ack:

Wildfire, you've got three injured players in your line-up.. Just a heads up since you haven't logged in since sept 27th.

I think you're out of luck with the Josi deal too, Grisu. The commissioner seems to be missing as well.

6 goals, 14 assist in a night?! Good thing I'm not up against you this week, Grisu :D

6 goals, 14 assist in a night?! Good thing I'm not up against you this week, Grisu :D

hehe, no idea what happened there. of course 5 of those assists came from Crosby alone :crazy: I'm now up 10-0-1 against "Ref You Suck!"

who is that anyway? Warpus?

hehe, no idea what happened there. of course 5 of those assists came from Crosby alone :crazy: I'm now up 10-0-1 against "Ref You Suck!"

who is that anyway? Warpus?

A friend of mine... was my college roommate.

Ah I see :) So Warpus is Globetrotters HC?
Warpus didn't join. Globetrotter is another Swede, a buddy of PMullet. The name would have suited Warpus.

Does anyone have a grip on how NHL deals with dtd vs ir? Patrick Sharp is expected to be out 3-4 weeks, yet he's still dtd.. I thought it was preferable for the teams to put players on ir if they are injured for more than a few games :confused:

Warpus didn't join. Globetrotter is another Swede, a buddy of PMullet. The name would have suited Warpus. [/QUTOE]
Ah, ok. yeah Globetrotter would've suited Warpus :)

Btw, what is wrong with you guys? My silly team leading the league surely can't be, right?

Does anyone have a grip on how NHL deals with dtd vs ir? Patrick Sharp is expected to be out 3-4 weeks, yet he's still dtd.. I thought it was preferable for the teams to put players on ir if they are injured for more than a few games :confused:
No idea really. What's the benefit for a team to list someone as IR (I mean a real team, not fantasy)

If he is day to day there is no open roster spot to bring someone up to take his place.

If on IR you can.

Order is restored once again :D

Lots of activity this year. Not a trade yet though. ...I wonder how Klingberg will do going forward? Kronwall would be a safer pick up...:hmm:

First trade of the season :)
Dougie Hamilton - Nikita Kucherov
Not a spectacular one, but still...

Just a heads up too - you've got two IR spots on your teams on which you can store two injured players on and pick up extra players for.

Rask vs Price to decide the goalie match-up. You're close to miss the play-off Fred..

Top Bottom