Suddenly Guests?

I used to be CaterpillarKing. I had 3,700 posts, registered February, 2014, and I had a picture of a CaterpillarKing chewing a leaf. The worst part is that I had several popular stories, so I'm a little perturbed by this. I know it isn't anyone's fault. Seems it could be due to the new background. They coincided.

I used to be CaterpillarKing. I had 3,700 posts, registered February, 2014, and I had a picture of a CaterpillarKing chewing a leaf. The worst part is that I had several popular stories, so I'm a little perturbed by this. I know it isn't anyone's fault. Seems it could be due to the new background. They coincided.

It almost certainly is a coincidence. The background is unrelated to the forum user database, which is where the issue is.

Just a thought. I'm really trying to think of anything at this point.

I created an account within the last eight months or so, but I seem to be able to login anyway. Or at least via Tapatalk on my phone - haven't tried on my desktop.

@Danmacsch: it says there you joined in January, that's nine months ago.

I don't know if it makes a bit of a difference but I'm going to make this look more official.

Name: CaterpillarKing
Date Joined: February, 2014
Profile Picture: CaterpillarKing chewing leaf
Social Groups (underlined means it is mine): Dawn of Russian the Group; Provisional Shura; Canadian Mounties; Sentient Fish-People; Ministers of Magadh; Post-America Story Scenario Development Team; Fraunces Tavern; The Rise of Brazil: Conversation Group; (North) Korean Council; America: Talk Your Own Mind; The Civ4 S&T Group; LGBT* CFC; Ethiopian Ministry; Egyptian Spiritual Council; Dawn of Civilization Group; International Communist Coordination Committee; Soccer Players of Civilization; Awesome Group of Youngsters; Indian history discussion group

Is there a way to return to the old colour scheme?

Is there a way to return to the old colour scheme?
In your options, scroll to the bottom of the page and set Forum Skin to Modern CFC. It only changes it for you personally; the rest of the website remains the same, and therefore when you log out, it will show the new scheme again.

I used to be Civitar. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, as I had a good couple of units about to be uploaded for Halloween...
EDIT: I had joined March 23rd and had 757 posts...
@WretchedGrace: The bird from Thanet is starving...

Hey there, i m cazaderon and have the same issue. I just cannot log in and it ends with a DB error.

But unlike others, i was very new so i had only ~60 posts :)

Anyway, good luck fixing this

This probably has nothing to do with our problem, but here's what I've noticed about the forums theme.
I was logged in as Civitar II. Forum style was "Modern CFC". I logged out. I attempted to log in as Civitar, was thanked for logging in, then redirected to the forums front page (my previous location) still logged out but now forum style was "Civilization Beyond Earth". Then I logged in as Civitar II and was kept in Civilization Beyond Earth style.

Just post an announcement in advance, say, 24 hours before it, and then take the site down. :dunno:

Top Bottom