Why I cannot send the trade ship to a cities?

Krajzen

Deity
Unfortunately I cannot post screenshoot here since something screwed with my screenshoot graphics :rolleyes: (when I load SS I see only 'black rectangle')

Anyway, here is the situaton...

- turn 150 on epic speed

- approximately 10 tiles from my PAC capital there is African city (city, not outpost)

- I have all possible diplo alliance stuff with my African dearest friend, so no hostility

- This is second trade route of my city so I didn't go beyond the limit

- this city can be achieved by land trade route because previously I traded with it using land convoy

- so I built trade ship (naval trade is still better, right?...)

- ...I has nothing on the trade list except my second coastal city internal trade route!

- NO, it is NOT 'change home city' for trade unit, this is ESTABLISH NEW TRADE ROUTE

- in the same time I see my African friend has a trade route between two continents...

- WHAT THE HELL? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can somebody help?

you might have one (or more) coastal hexes still shrouded. make sure all the path around the landmass is visible from land (or from the sea) in between the sender and the receiver - i just had this issue on this morning's play.

you might have one (or more) coastal hexes still shrouded. make sure all the path around the landmass is visible from land (or from the sea) in between the sender and the receiver - i just had this issue on this morning's play.

EVERY HEX IS VISIBLE :confused::confused::confused:

Are you sure that the land trade unit to the African city is not still operating? (You did say "previously" but I have to ask.)

I think there is a bug with trade routes. My capitol was 1/2 trade routes and I had a trade convey in it. I couldn't move him to any other city and I couldn't make another trade route from the capitol

Krajzen, can you post a save file? If someone loading the save file can replicate the bug, I'll move this thread to Bug Reports.

Top Bottom