Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm on the edge of a full-on nervous breakdown. I can't stand being around people. Just seeing another human being on the street makes me want to scream.

Time to take my happy pills, now.

My school is dropping a ton of work on me for the week-long holiday at the end of October every high school student in the UK has. The holiday is there for a reason, it's to offer a break from all the stress of school, not do craptons of work for every day of it.

I just took a closer look at the map for Heart of Irons III and it made me not want to buy the game anymore.

Why did they do that to Bulgaria and Yugoslavia? :cry:

My school is dropping a ton of work on me for the week-long holiday at the end of October every high school student in the UK has. The holiday is there for a reason, it's to offer a break from all the stress of school, not do craptons of work for every day of it.

Is it this much?

I just took a closer look at the map for Heart of Irons III and it made me not want to buy the game anymore.

Why did they do that to Bulgaria and Yugoslavia? :cry:

what do you mean?

what do you mean?

This is the province map of the Balkans and me colouring in the modern day borders of Romania, Moldova+Ukrainian Moldova, Albania and the ex Yugoslav states.

The borders of unified Yugoslavia look sorta okay but you can't tell where Serbia starts and where Bosnia and Herzegovina end..

Bulgaria looks like it was stretch in length but shortened in width and now this is square. Romania is a blob.

The Victoria 2 Map was so beautiful. Why did they change it? Even the EUIII map is better than this!

...i have to agree with you. it just looks wrong, the worst ofender is around the Bosporus area. very wrong there. in fact, i cant tell where the border between greece and turkey is.

HoI3 has the worst map of all Paradox Games ever, and that's saying something.

And if Paradox's beloved Europe is butchered this bad, you can bet RotW is even worse (and it is).

What's RotW?

Rant: I just now learned that the guy who played Frasier is a Republican. :mad:

Rant 2: It took me this long to learn that. :mad:

Rant 3: I now have to delete that Frasier reference I made in the raves thread, because I so passionately hate Repubs. :mad:

Rant: People mixing politics and art/entertainment.......

Another Rant: The headache I had last night, the baking soda only helped for a while. Then all of a sudden I had a full-on migraine. Not at all helped by stupid neighbors making as much noise as they could.

Rant: People mixing politics and art/entertainment.......

Another Rant: The headache I had last night, the baking soda only helped for a while. Then all of a sudden I had a full-on migraine. Not at all helped by stupid neighbors making as much noise as they could.

well... sometimes a slurpee helps. its temporary, and not healthy, but its the best suggestion i have :)

I don't think we have slurpees in my town.

Gatorade helps if it's a dehydration headache. But it wasn't.

Rest doesn't help much on account of the neighbors.

This is the province map of the Balkans and me colouring in the modern day borders of Romania, Moldova+Ukrainian Moldova, Albania and the ex Yugoslav states.

The borders of unified Yugoslavia look sorta okay but you can't tell where Serbia starts and where Bosnia and Herzegovina end..

Bulgaria looks like it was stretch in length but shortened in width and now this is square. Romania is a blob.

The Victoria 2 Map was so beautiful. Why did they change it? Even the EUIII map is better than this!

That's even worse than some IOT game maps!

Gatorade helps if it's a dehydration headache. But it wasn't.

Rest doesn't help much on account of the neighbors.

cant you dampen the sound somehow? i seriously doubt making you deaf is a good idea, but im fairly sure there are temporary means to do so.

cant you dampen the sound somehow? i seriously doubt making you deaf is a good idea, but im fairly sure there are temporary means to do so.

Well wearing noise-canceling headphones without playing anything sometimes helps but then headphones press against your head so any help isn't very much. Earplugs fall out and cotton balls feel weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom